Vanity Fair to Gershon:

Go Pound Sand

6/6/2008 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0606_gina_gershon_bill_vf_02-1Vanity Fair is standing by its story insinuating that Bill Clinton had an affair with Gina Gershon.

In a statement to TMZ, V.F. honcho Beth Kseniak says, "Todd Purdum's article does not indicate that former President Bill Clinton had an improper relationship with Gina Gershon. The story merely examines the concerns of some of Clinton's aides about reports of his behavior. We don't believe that any correction is warranted."

TMZ obtained a letter fired off by Lavely & Singer, Gershon's pitbull lawyers, demanding a retraction. Ain't gonna happen.

Stay tuned ...

FlamingoNut

Oooooh, SNAP!

Curious86

Who Cares!

me

The letter is to vanity Fair demanding retraction. I think a correction needs to be made to this article TMZ.

paige

I hope she gets about 100 million dollars from these bastards. I read the article- it most certainly DOES insinuate that she had an affair with Bill Clinton. Disgusting. Vanity Fair should be ashamed.

carol

Who is she anyway? Yeah,a washedup has been,thats,been had! LMFAO

Liz

There is NO story here......................wether she or he was or wasn't it really does not matter!! In 2008, this very old news!!!

Rocco and David

Couldn't she do better than Bill?????.I mean, come on. . Surely, she's not that desperate!

drgoldstone

Your first cite may not have required correction, but this one certainly does.

TMZ "insinuates" that Clinton has an affair... by its own description?! This is quite probably actionable.

Better get those lawyers on this one. It could leave a mark.

hot snot

oh well, once a cheat always a cheat. Honestly, does it even matter? It doesn't to his wife, so why should the rest of the world care?

Nutrical

Just more MINDLESS Clinton bashing. If we all were inspected and disected like Bill Clinton, then we would never look in a mirror again. No one is perfect and the Clinton bassing is WAY out of hand. Obama and Bush seem to get a free pass.

LeaveThemAlone

Seriously, that's old news. Like 2007-old. Why is is suddenly a big deal?

as i see it

who in the hell cares? JFK,Bobby and Ted and millions of others have had sex without being with their partner. Let' get off the moral bs when there is so little left in this countryl The Big O was probably creaming her panries as she danced to celebrate skinny O's win.

Mrs.Pitt

goldstone, I caught that too. Looks to me like TMZ only thinks about TMZ.

dmc2u

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............I don't care if it happened or not. My problem is now that it has been brought up, I have this mental image of, OMG.......I need to bang my head on the wall to release it.

SoliZ's_GuRl