« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Baller Baby Daddy Says He's Brokeass Mountain

6/9/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Chicago Bull Jason Caffey is in some seriously deep doo doo for allegedly stiffing one of his ten kids -- yes, ten -- out of child support.

A Georgia judge initially ordered Caffey to the clink in 2007 after he got $100K behind in support payments to Lorunda Brown, the mother of one of his sons. That order was subsequently put on hold when the baller cried broke and filed for bankruptcy.

Brown's lawyer now wants to know, penny by penny, where all of Caffey's jack went -- including the $35 million that he made in his last NBA contract.

BTW, Caffey had those ten kids with eight women. That's King Baby Daddy to you.

Caffey's lawyer said they'll be there at this week's hearing to deal with the case.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Just Cruzin Thru

"Seriously" you have some deep seeded issues. Not EVERY issue is a black/white issue. And to use the Jesse Jackson etc card is insane too. People of other races have multipul kids and financial difficulty, it seems to be publicized when it is a minority actor or athelete. I just don't think it's appropriate to 'always' bring in the race card

R.Zimmerman

8. BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO EDUCATION,SO ITS HARD FOR THEM TO THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO SAY THAN SOMETHING RACIAL.

Posted at 1:48PM on Jun 9th 2008 by whatever
*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Funny, I was sure you were going to say that because they have no education, a whole lot of ignorant sluts think that intentionally getting pregnant to make some money is a good idea. Silly me.

annanicolestern

LMAO at that story-heading :)

Emilio

this is some funny sh@#$T i did an intership many years ago while in college for a professional basketball team and the things I saw I will never forget. These athletes have a warped sense of reality. Everyone is kissing their ass tellingf them how great they are. Tons of women throwing themselves at them and yes the majority of hoochies were "WHITE". If you dont have a strong foundation the NBA life will get the best of you.

Ha Ha

"What's your name?....Who's your daddy?

Is he rich like me?"

THE TRUTH

ever notice how when a white person does something bad, white people never say "DAMN, there goes another white man messing up!", but when a black person does something bad, it's common for white people to say "DAMN, there goes another @#$% messing up!!"

Fernando Valenzuela

another happy graduate of the Shawn Kemp School of Fatherhood.

Iron Cross

3 words people... Court Ordered Sterilization

There ought to be a law.

Max_In_Missouri

Yeah, that sounds about on par for NBA players......

He's just trying to be like his role model, Shawn Kemp!

Kobe is a rapist!

Some sense pleeeezzzz !

Time to put parenthood education on the school curruculum. Women cry out for respect a lot, then they turn around and sleep with a man so they can get child support for 18 years, knowing fully well they have no intention of getting married to the idiot. I am so sick and tired of men who are not smart with their crap, and those leaches and cocroaches that prey on them sorry brother. LET EVERY MAN GET FIXED, SO WE CAN LAY THIS GARBAGE TO REST ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!

deezeey

I just to get this....Help me understand without trying to be too prejudiced but why do so many black guys have to have sooo many babies with so many women???? It's not like they're all catholic or mormons!!!!!!!!!! It that supposed to give some kind of street creed??

tossedsalad

what's the most confusing and
hectic day of a pro athletes life ?

FATHER'S DAY !

deezeey

Like I said.........Most are not Catholic or Mormons or in some kind of religous sect. were it is part of their religion....So whats the excuse you have now other than crying racist which is getting rather old by now!!

Brattus Rattus

This whole story, IMHO, has nothing to do with race. I don't follow any kind of sports and I wouldn't know who this man was if he was walking down the street next to me. What I do know, however, is that both this man and the eight women who have his 10 kids, need some serious sex ed. At 38 and happily divorced - I have no kids because I knew my husband would make a terrible father.

When this man's finances started to go down hill, he should have gone back to court and showed his earnings to request lower child payment. Waiting until you have nothing (if that is the case) and leaving any child without support is a terrible thing. The kid didn't ask to be born.

As far as him spreading his seed...if he doesn't like to wear a jimmy hat, then he should get fixed. Women that have 8-10 kids, should be fixed too - and in both cases -unless you can support them. And by support I mean, no welfare and taking care of necessities by yourself.

I feel bad for the kids.

JAMES

here's a fact !!!. (60%) of all (NBA) players, are broke five years after retirement.thats amazing!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments