Racist, Party of One?

6/10/2008 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Never mind an outstanding arrest warrant, Coolio blames the club for his arrest -- calling One Sunset a racist establishment!

Our cameras caught the rapper leaving jail this morning in a pretty good mood, despite a breakfast of "nasty ass pork sausage." Hey Coolio, you just got arrested! Where you goin' now??

DB Cooper

FIrrrrrSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DEBBIE

HEY TMZ ~ Don't turn this site into the "ESSENCE TMZ"

#1cookfan

Dang #2, I agree.... If I wanted to look at all that, i'd check out bossip.... why when something goes down - it's always RACIST??

how dumb

The fact that he has an outstanding warrant must not be as important as the fact that he's black. GET REAL.. u had a warrant dude.. the color of your skin didn't get ya that warrant, did it? So don't blame race for causing you to finally getting nailed on it.

johnnyb2010

Of course it is always the man,he planted that warrant on me officer.Them drugs in my golve box over der.Thoses was planted too,believe me this is only the start of it.Come November if Obama wins this is all that us Whitey's will hear.All I can say is get ready for the fall out that is about to come.WHITEY will be blamed for everything then,but let me set some peoples minds to ease.Not all white people are out to get you,and honestly most of us have better things to do than to sit around all day trying to think of ways to set the black man up.Most of us whites could care less what you do,who you do,or where you do it.We like yourseleves have families,homes,and jobs that we worry about much more than what the brother man is doing next door,down the street,or two States over.

Liz

I for one am trult sick and tierd of reading about the black man/woman going to jail, not paying their "baby mama", being arrested for whatever and screwing underage girls! TMZ it seems as though you are becoming a "black entertainment" site. I come to this site to read about celebrities not HASBEENS!

$$$$$$$

GO TAKE A GOOD WARM CLOROX BATH AND PAY THE CHILD SUPPORT SO THAT YOU CAN GET BACK YOUR LICENSE

JUST JOKING DON'T KNOW

DON'T CARE

BUT SEEM LIKE THESE DAYS CHILDREN THAT DON'T GET PAID

DADDY CAN'T DRIVE STRAIGHT

coco

hi- you know i used to be a frequent club goer- I really don't feel that they are racist- I just think that people are tired of dumb ass "gansta" ( well coolio is really old so i don't know if he's gansta anymore) ass rappers starting and stirring trouble!!! People just want to have a good time without having to be afraid that they might wind up shot or stabbed. And did you see how he was dressed??? these clubs usually have a strict dresscode anyway... RAcist bouncers and hosts? Maybe- Coolio guilty of GHETTO - FACT. so who's to blame

RainingBlood

Foolio get a grip.Go back to your gangstas paradise.What year was his last hit?

just me

I am so sick and ashamed of all the racist white people on this site as well as Perez Hilton that I no longer will read the comments! And I am white so I can imagine how a black person would feel! Really despicable! Makes me very ashamed.

Judge

Someone asked Coolio where he was going? Well he going to go get his Humvee and go driving of course!

R.Zimmerman

Ho hum. Page one of the Whinner's Playbook. Next.