"Idol" Never-Was Popped With Gun at Airport

6/11/2008 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vonzell SolomonTimes really do get rough after "American Idol!"

Security officials nabbed season four finalist Vonzell "Baby V" Solomon yesterday at Southwest Florida International Airport when they found an unloaded gun in her luggage.

Get this -- turns out Solomon actually has a permit to pack heat, but she still can't have one in an airport. Cops took her gun away and sent her packing with a court date.

Apparently the less successful "Idol" contestants are forced to be their own security!

TMZhires13yearolds

Big *yaw* dea...................zzzzzzzzzzzzz

kitty

who freakin cares

Me

Know what I've noticed? You're posting more and more about D listers, fewer posts each day even about the D listers, and fewer comments to each boring post.

Harvey, your site is sinking.

Iron Cross

She is a black belt... what does she need the gun for?

RITE ING KLAS

Slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllow newz day, I see.

Denise Richards was just on t.v. w/an ad promotion. PUH-LEASE do not EVER include her here.

Pretty please?

pop eye

TMZ, please stop reporting every day, a couple of times a day, the criminal and legal woes of these Thugs. It's boring a hell and it's like playing a broken record over and over and over again: Throwin' money up in da air! Wearin' my four carat diamon' studs! Ridin' 'round wit my posse shotin' our guns up in da air! Burnin' down da house! Knockin' up my babymomma again! Spenin' money like it be goin' out of style. Ya, I be rich now, but I be flat ass broke in 5 years!
These people are boring as hell.

Deb

That sure is a flattering picture of her with a booger hanging out. Her mom must be so proud!

Leela

It's astounding the number of people, especially "celebrities" or real celebrities who are busted in the airport with firearms. What the hell's wrong with these yoyoes? Maybe they should put up a sign that says, "No Firearms In The Airport" you know for the folk who missed the memo. I'm pretty sure it's never been okay to fly with a gun in your luggage. Can you say "Duh!"

emily morelli

Boring, Boring, Boring.

That is NASTY

THIS NAPPY HEADED HO SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER.

jfp

That' S not what she had in mind for a glamour shot.

Potato Head

WHO? You can take the the Thug out of the street, but not the street out of the Thug

My prediction...........

Welfare and 4 kids with 4 different baby daddy in 5 years...............Have a nice life! I'm supporting it.

Karen

Man, you could see clear up her nostrils.

niles

poor Baby V, looks like she'll be back working at the post office soon. hope she doesn't bring her gun.

jackschitt