D-List Star, A-List Whip

6/12/2008 3:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Life on the D-list has its perks -- like a Maserati for a ride!

media-removed-tmz
Comedian Kathy Griffin must be playing a lot of VFW halls to afford that car.

Then again, maybe she got it as a parting gift from her ex-boyfriend Steve Wozniak -- who co-founded Apple Computers.

Kellie

She's so funny!

ME

oh yeah i'm sure its from her X this chick is not funny at all

leslie

I think Kathy does just fine on her own. She sells out huge theaters and has a hit Emmy winning show. I am sure she has more money than most people who read TMZ, including me!

RDinCA

She's a love or hate comedian, personally I LOVE her, but people this is only a $130k car, she can make that one hour hosting the Bravo TV awards tonight.. She's probably getting like 200-350k for that gig..come on it's entertainment, she's getting paid!

Dr. Adams

JUST ANOTHER TART WITH NO TALENT.....

Tangie

I love her! She is hilarious!

anthonysdreamgirl**

yeah right, tmz... regardless of what you think, kathy griffin has a higher "letter" listing than you! and you know she makes a hell of alot more money that any of your gossiping hens. just because you think she's d-list, doesn't mean she is. haha, this article just makes you guys sound jealous!

just wondering

Kathy is one smart and talented gal..LOVE HER!

shes nuts

-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-•*She is butt fugly and has no talent*• -:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-•*

2% MILK

WHAT A JOKE , NO MENTION OF YEAR, OR WHAT OPTIONS, THAT CAR CAN BE 2006 MODEL FOR 70,000 OR 2008 FOR 125,OOO. YEA SO WHAT!! she also could lease it like most for a couple grand a month give me a break

Just Be You

Those of you who think she has no talent.....you don't drive a Maserati and not have talent as a comedian. She's a blast and makes me laugh all the time. She knows what she's doing on stage. If you want to talk about no talent, Brittany Spears comes to mind. If she could only sing LIVE on stage!! Hm.

Christy

Hi Kathy,

I really love all the things you. I have seen all your D-list episodes and they are awesome. This world should have more people like you . I have been battling many illnesses and hearing all your jokes makes forget about everything bad happening to me. Keep up all the hard work because on my book you are out of this world.

And......... Renee Zellweger has been looking uglier these days!!!!!!!!!!

Go KATHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE KATHY , SHE HAS $$$$$$$$$$$$ .

WHERE IS THE LIST .....OF " A " LISTER ???

WHERE IS THE LIST ......OF "B" LISTER ???? ETCCCCC

AS FAR AS THAT GOES , I KNOW PEOPLE WHO'S MILLIONAIRES

WHO CAN BUY EXPENSIVE CARS . YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A LISTER

TO BUY A CAR ...

FRIEND OF MINE HE BROUGHT A BENTLEY , AND HE'S CAN AFFORD IT .

HE SPENDS "THOUSANDS" OF DOLLARS ON HIS CLOTHES .

HECK ANOTHER FRIEND HE HAS HIS OWN LUMBER COMPANIES ( 35 ) ,

HIS OWN CONSTUCTION COMPANY , PLUS HE BUYS ACRES OF LAND

DAILY . HE LIVES IN 25,000 SQ FT HOME ,HE BUILD HIMSELF , AND HE

OWNS A BANK ( FOR REAL ) . AMONG OTHER THINGS HE OWES .

HE GIVEN HIS DAUGHTER HIS OTHER HUGE HOME ( 10,000 SQ FT MANSION )

PLUS A 12 CAR GARAGE , INGROUND POOL , MANICURE YARD 10 ACRES .

SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A CELEB TO HAVE A GOOD LIFE ............

THATS HOW I BROUGHT MY NEW HOUSE ........ SOLD LAND TO ME CHEAPER

HELPED BUILD THIS HOUSE AT COST AND FINISH UP THE WORK MYSELF .

BY THE TIME I WAS DONE , ALL I HAVE TO DO IS PAY FOR TAXES AND INSURANCE .

6,000 SQ FT LIFE IS GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marybeth

EMMY WINNING multi talented Kathy Griffin is my favorite!!!! She is brilliant and has earned everything herself. I LOVE HER!!!!

hehe

That car is UGULAY. High dollar doesn't mean high style.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments