Grazianos to Hulk: Sit and Spin!

6/12/2008 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The family of John Graziano is telling Hulk Hogan where to stick his "God's will" when it comes to the Hulk's ridiculous appearance on Larry King's show the other night.

Yesterday, through their lawyers, the Grazianos said that whatever Hulk had to say about John and Nick was just a bunch of fake boo-hooing: "No matter how he tried to spin it, no matter how he tried to cry at the end," says George Tragos. "It wasn't going to change people's minds."

Not only that, they're P.O.'d because they weren't given the chance by King to come on the show and respond to Hulk's hooey.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Attractive?

They are replaying BULK HOGANS interview on LK live right now. The orange man is a hot mess!
~LIAR!

dan

WHO CARES i say put the pukester in with the great khali and let him crush pukeamania once and for all and then let the undertaker bury him and his whole family and may they not rest in peace

King of Kings

#240, Great Khali is the biggest jobber in recorded history, and Undertaker is no where near the draw Hogan was. Hogan was the biggest long term draw in pro wrestling history, and made more money wrestling than anyone in pro wrestling history.

LotteryGirl

John chose not to wear a seat belt... That was his choice!!! John put himself in the situation that he is in! He chose not to wear a seat belt, John should accept the consequences. John chose to get in the car, knew what was up, and should be held equally accountable.

Smokey861

Lotterygirl and others, yes John was wearing a seatbelt. From what I have read was he was pinned to the seat with seatbelt burns to his chest and the metal part of the head rest, was rammed up his skull.

Alan

This is one case where I think the Graziano's should file suit and really go after Hogan. I agree the stint on Larry King was so f---ing phoney I thought I was going to puke.

e

NICE ACTING HULK! RE: THE TEARS ON LARRY KING
I ALMOST FELT SORRY FOR YOU NEAR THE END HOWEVER, I HAD A SLAP OF REALITY AFTER REALIZING HOW MUCH DAMAGE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE CAUSED!

I WILL NEVER WATCH ANYTHING THAT THE BOLLEA/HOGAN FAMILY NOR WILL I BUY ANYTHING WITH THEIR NAME ATTACHED TO IT!
BOYCOTT ALL THAT IS BOLLEA!

Pattie L

I Just want to say to the HOGAN Family< Get A LIFE!! How Can you sit on all kinds of Talk Shows and Justify Your Sons Actions! I Think Youre son Nick needs to stop crying like a baby! And realize what his actions have caused To the Other Family, And Maybe figure what he could do to Improve his SPOILED BRAT ATTITUDE! And Really Hulk,. Youre not the Best Example in the World!! Try Preying! It helps!! God Bless THE VICTIMS FAMILY< AND HOPEFULLY GET YOURS SOME HELP!

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17