George Clooney -- Italian Stallion

6/13/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cameras snapped Sarah Larson's ex cruising on a boat near his home on Lake Como. Does this guy ever look bad?!

And, yes, ladies, he's single -- but he won't marry you!

pay atention

Why do women like him? I don't think he is very cute and he is a big user! He is a man-pig! He is sooooooo overrated and getting old!

pay atention

I agree with you "pay attention". He is a man-pig and old. I used to think he was cute but the more I hear about him the uglier he gets. I bet he has VD!

informed nica

He's not single. Isn't that his true love in the front seat?

dawn

I',m a woman and i don't find him interesting 1 bit.

Eve

yeah i bet he has a HUGE little black book, ....nobdoy likes sloppy seconds!!!!! or thirds, or fourths...lol!

SoHot

Be-cause-he-is-gay. Old style Hollywood gay. Just more "class" than the rest of them.

shes nuts

Ummmm, he isnt good looking, hes getting old, and ya know that it stops working without help pretty soon, George.

Oscar in Miami Beach

I don't find him cute and never did not even when in ER.I really think he's gay also.He liked Matt Damon ass and was always into "man bonding",etc....He was married once and had a daughter but since then he has "always to busy with work for anything else",reeeally.Come out Georgie,come out.

just wondering

Gotta stink for Sarah that they broke up just before his Lake Como season! Oh well, thats Amore! hahaha

Mrs.Pitt

Won't marry me? I'm okay with that, I just want to sleep with him.

his fav brunette

he doesnt have to let me marry him!!!!!! i just want to rub my hands all over his abs!!!! woo hoo! i have been in love with him since i was in 5th grade and religiously watch ER just to see him!!!! some things NEVER change

Sean

Think about it. This is one the most eligible men in Hollywod - but he remains single. Remember Rock Hudson - Clark Gable. Huh?????????????????????????????????????????/

Lucy

I always thought he was gay

Me in DC

Comments 1 through 8! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS! Although I do think he is handsome, I have always felt that he is so stuck on himself that he wouldn't make a good 'mate' for anyone, male or female!

MamaFly

I don't care if he doesn't want to marry me, I don't even care if he's gay. THIS man is the bomb. He can do me anytime....I would love to just hang with him. He's got a great sense of humor and seems very much the gentleman.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments