Kim K -- You Can See Her Ass From Space

6/13/2008 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In case of emergency, Kim Kardashian's badonkadonk may be used as a flotation device.

With sis Kourtney safe on dry land, The Tush cooled off her biggest asset with a dip in Monaco on Thursday.

There ain't enough fabric in the world to properly cover that thing up!

wayne matthews

hey spanky,
your a fat ass, blessed with a big butt. women like you should put in a zoo for kids can throw food at you!! lord knows you eat like a animal. let's tax fat women. p.s There is no doubt whatever creature of a man you are with is cheating on you!! wait ten years , you won't be able to wipe yourself. So gross fat women!!matthews

Steph

Mes thinks Wayne Matthews probably has the smallest penis known to man. He's gotta pick on other people to make himself feel better.

Janey

In my area, asses like that are an everyday occurence. The difference is that we didn't have to buy it for $8000 and up at the plastic surgeon's office- and it is very painful with a very long recovery time. While Kim is a beautiful woman, her figure is horrible. Your body needs to be in proportion, and there aren't many women with really good figures around. Like mine!

Just sayin.....

I completely agree with #62 and I think #66 needs to get a f#&%in life! Like you EVEN know what the hell your talking about! And you know this because you know her right?? NOT!! And if she had surgery where in the hell are the scars from it?? Let me guess they inserted them through her stomach!! lol....Get a life.....

jen jen

wayne, "fat women" are not nearly as gross as you.

Just sayin.....

People always argue who's hotter Kim or Kourtney? The answer to that is BOTH are HOTTER than Hell!!!!!=)

truthhurts

she needs to cover that thang!! eeewwwwwwwwwww

ho hater

There's no way in Hell she's a size 2. There's nothing hot about her fat dimpley ass. It's gross. Paris was right.

Steph

Angelina the ones that are making fun of her for being fat are the ones that are insecure. People that are comfortable with themselves don't need to make childish remarks like "ewwwwwww cover that thang up" like the rocket scientist in post #86

mikey

I think her ass looks great.But want i really want is more pics of her sis Kourtney,she is the hottest girl in the family.She;s flawless.

stopthepresses

There are things I would like to change about my body, but I'm basically happy with it. This girl has a beautiful face, but I, personally, really, really, really, would not want to have an ass that big. I promise! If my ass was that big, I wouldn't leave the house.

alreadybad

:Just sayin..." you need a f#&%in life and more if you think that is a real butt. Perhaps if you did more "reading" or picturing watching then you would be better able to defend such surgicl transformations like the one you are trying to defend. IT'S AN IMPLANTand she does have cellulite, NO the surgery does not prevent those FATdeposits from reforming stupid. You must be Kim or another dumb woman with an implant that must be "re-filled" every few months, oh yeah ,we know you have to get that done too.

wayne matthews

steph,
On the way to pick up our welfare check and food stamps, pick up a book, on english!! wayne matthews

wow

in NO way is this girl fat!! this is why so many woman have issues with their bodies!! she is a pretty girl... there is nothing wrong with the way she looks

jen jen