Spencer Not Shooting Blanks

6/13/2008 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and Spencer say they've been taking lessons at the shooting range, learning how to handle guns.

You thought it, not us.

Im just sayin'...

I think Heidi also has a shirt in her closet that says "these are real". LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!!!

Steph

If you want more privacy you stupid B*&% stop whoring yourself out for the camera. Good God I hate these two.

Liz

Heidi Ho's t-shirt says it all........................she wants more privacy! So, please give it to her so that we don't have to see or read about these two wannabes again!

kim

Her shirt- oh my gosh, Why doesnt she just scream I am a media whore look at me! You have to hand it to them -they have made a career and a bunch of money for being losers. I personally wouldnt want all the money in the world to look as stupid as they do but if it works for them/they dont care about morals and just want fame and money more power to them.

Beth

HAHAHA.... yup, I thought it.

richardramirez

these 2 have already
shot they're wads;

too bad the TMZ assault
hasn't taken them out yet.

only wish they both would be suicide-
bombers and put us all out of our misery.

jess

When will these stupid idiots catch a clue that no one cares about them!!!! They must pay TMZ to post their pics.

Jenny

Yes, darling, I agree. You definitely need more privacy. So much privacy, in fact, that we would never have to see or hear you again.

Julie from Boston

I can not believe Heidi is wearing that shirt. She is the biggest attention whore I've ever seen in my life (besides Spencer, of course). Does she actually think that people want to know about what she's doing? That's insane. I would hope she's wearing the shirt to be funny - because she knows she's an attention whore - but I don't think I can give her that much credit. Girl has no sense of humor or irony. The only reason I like seeing anything about these two is because no matter what I'm going through in my life, I can always look at them and think "It could be worse. I could be Heidi or Spencer."

T-Rock

Its really hard for these two people to admit what losers they are and to ignore the rotten things people say about them because the truth hurts. When they old living in their trailer park, they still be trying to sell tickets to their side show. Their parents must be so embarrassed

T-Rock

Julie from Boston, you said it girl. These two are such jokes, that I love hearing all the trash talk and fun the public says. It makes me crack up....life could be worse, you could be either one of these uneducated losers

me

Can't people stop giving them attention and taking their picture, then maybe they will finally go away!

lol

Come on murder/suicide...pretty please!

Judie

They make me sick!

T-Rock

If they someone asked them to pose with dead bunnies they would. media whore is too polite to desribe these two. Hey Heidi lets's hear you sing with help. Who did you steal your "designer" ideas from? Hey Spencer, please don't try to sell your and Heidi's sex tape. The world has had enough tragedy already.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments