Graziano Fam: You're Not the Victim, Hulk!

6/17/2008 10:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the ongoing battle between the Hogans and the Grazianos to appear more sympathetic, the Graziano family has scored a knockout blow with some actual reality television.

Last night, Nancy Grace aired exclusive home video of John Graziano -- the victim in all this, lest we forget -- and what it's like for him in his day-to-day life.

Prison doesn't seem so bad now, does it Nick?

rosie

The footage of John Graziano's life as it now is, is terribly disturbing but not surprising. As a parent I can only imagine the agony the mother and father of this young man are in. God bless them. Now to all those who support the Bolleas, especially Terry, how would you feel if it was your son in the footage? Yes, no one forced him into the car. Yes he chose to hang out with a family of nitwits. Now he is paying the price no one should have to pay. Nobody has ever said the Grazianos are a perfect family. Whatever their problems were before this tragedy are a moot point. But as parents, and family they have got to be suffering like no parent should have to. But according to Terry "John brought this on himself", or "It was God's will", and "he was a negative person". And they scream and cry about their son who put the 23 year old in this horror which is now his life. That John was the only one hurt is a miracle in itself. I listened to the tapped phone threats and frankly I bet that Terry paid someone to make that call. Anything to keep it all focused on him and his trainwreck family. Funny that his compadre buddy was the one who played it on his radio show.

BRITNEY FAN FOREVER

This is a horrible thing. It's so unfair that the good end up with bad things happening to them. He John G does not deserve this. He's needs a miracle....

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Susan R ...I agree! You rock!

Denise

#3 you seem to have a lot of knowledge about this situation and I agree with everything you say. They can not hide anything from the public though. I pretty much knew 80 percent of what you said and i am in michigan. Nick should not be getting out of jail in a few months and it should be years. My parents did not know everything I was doing when I was a kid. They would have killed me not taught me how. I did not kill anyone though and I had limits withen myself and did not do it at 17 . I was much wiser by then. I think that those kids just went wild. both parents need to be held accountable for nicks actions he is a minor. He shoul dnever dirve again. I saw John on Nancy Grace and Nick took his life. His life is over and I would not want him to live like that if he were my son. I wished there were some way of letting him go so he did not suffer like this. Its tough to watch and that piece of s--t nick and his so called dad want a realty show. sue them and make them pay for what nick did. they are basking in the lime light waiting to make money off of this. This is way to easy. Nick get a job because of your parents your a bum.

ChristyA

These guys were friends and this was an accident. Why are they showing their son on TV like this. This is sad for both families.

stef

VERY well said Susan! Kudos to you. I can't even come close to saying what you've said. This video is WAY more heartbreaking than I could have imagined. Look at what you've done Bolea family. To even imply that John deserved this is unbelievable. And now 'poor' Nick is suffering in jai. At least HE has people to talk to, can eat food, can watch TV, can play videa games-not a care in the world. One word: KARMA...hope I'm around to see it bite you in the ass.

Duhneese Richerds

OMG this is complicated!!! I first met him when I started stripping at a local club in Tampa when I was 12. I can't imagine him being so irresponsible to buy his son alcohol. We need to support the Hogans through this tough time. I am praying for you guys.

ErikaC

Yes it is sad about John but he is an adult and got in the car with stupid and alcohol was involved. It's a high price to pay ad the Hogans should be responsible for hospital bills only and shouldn't be able to make any money off this horrible accident.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

While watching their show it seemed to me that Linda is the reason the kids expect to waltz right into the top of their careers without ever having to pay any dues. While hulk was working Linda was raising these two morons to have a sense of entitlement. For her to sit on the phone with Nick and moan that she was hurting more than Johns mom and then a few short days later land in vegas with her barely of age boyfriend and pose on the red carpet and then dance and party, showed the world what a phoney nasty person she really is. I feel this family will slink away in shame now. At least they should.

Bo

What I cannot believe is the fact that these people would pimp out their son for media coverage. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL. Whether you like the "Hogans" or not, no parent in their right mind would allow this to happen. The kid got in a car with a friend who had been drinking. Wrong choice #1. Then he didn't put on his seat belt. Wrong choice #2. How about some accountability?? Would all of you who are hating on Nick have gotten in that car????? Don't get me wrong, what he did was stupid. BUT so was getting in that car with him.

Beverley

This just shows that the Hogans are a bunch of white trash that got rich. They are in this situation because of the choices that they made but whine about this being done to them. I guarantee they are in a better place than the Graziano's but the Hogans still complain about this being unfair and they are being treated badly.

Well, Hogan's, I bet you the Graziano's would gladly switch John's situation with Nick's situation. Nick deserves to be a vegetable, not John. And to complain about 8 months in prison when John and his family are in their situation for the rest of their lives. The Hogans are pathetic trash.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

I think hogan had a wrestling friend do those threatening calls. I mean who else would sound like Dr. Freakin Evil???? Sounded like acting to me.....

my3cent$

Life Sentence vs. 8 Months

Who's crying again?

bunnygirl

These pictures are so incredibly sad.He's so young and so brave to serve our country in Iraq.This is not an accident. Nick willfully drank and drove recklessly.He was behind the wheel and should suffer the consequences.I don't know what I'd do if it was my son but I promise you it wouldn't be pretty.God Bless You John.

who cares

TO SUSAN R YOU SUMMED IT ALL UP IN YOUR POST
WHAT A GOOD POST
AND TO GOREFEST : YOU ARE A SICK PERSON WHY DONT YOU GO LAY YOUR SORRY ASS ON A TRAIN TRACK AND WAIT FOR IT TO COME ROARING DOWN THE TRACKS, YOU ARE ONE SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING( GUESS YOUR MOMA RAISED YOU WRONG)
YOUR POST IDICATES YOU ARE A MORON AS WELL AS A SORRY POS