Naomi Wigs Out!

6/17/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Supermess Naomi Campbell is losing something besides her mind -- her hair!

After years of working runways, nerves and lace front weaves, the 38-year-old anger management diva appears to be going bald. Never mind a cell phone, somebody throw some Rogaine at her!

Mama Says

Looks like someone had a face lift, and the hairline is growing back in. After all, the sister's looking 40 in the face.

Rocco and David

It's all those years of wigs N weaves! Beyonce will end this way too.

knowledge

This is a medical disease you morons - alopecia areata. I wouldn't wish it on anyone - even a nasty person like Naomi.

Victoria

7. actually, it looks like she's wearing a wig and has gone bald already.

Posted at 12:36PM on Jun 17th 2008 by observer

**************************************************************************************************

AGREED!!

goolsbinin

Ok! Shawna Reed. First of all no one ever said anything about alopecia so stop trying to find something to complain about. All that was said was grab some rogaine. Rogaine is used for men who naturally lose their hair as well as women who lose their hair for whatever reason...(not just alopecia) I am sorry your daughter suffers with the disease but tmz was a not point in time making fun of it. And regarding Naomi Campbell. She is scary to say the least not because I am afraid of what physical harm she could cause because I would throw the cell phone right back at her 6-head, but more because of what she looks like. She is just scary looking

sILVERdSEA

15. This makes me sick. My daughter has Alopecia, which is a disease that causes baldness, there is no cure. You should watch what you write, you could seriously offend someone. I read your site everyday, but effective immediately, I refuse to come back. You have crossed the line.

Posted at 1:11PM on Jun 17th 2008 by Shawna Reed

OK, y'all? Bets on when she's coming baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Otay

FIRST LOSERS!! Get jobs

pillseverywhere

Gee Shawna, lighten up. Your daughter's condition was unavoidable, as is mine. Chemo and radiation took my hair and I'm not offended. Naomi brought hers on by abusing her scalp. btw, my daughter donates her hair to lock's of love and has a few more inches to grow before her next donation. Peace

rHIANNA

damn always knew this was an ugly whore...all that make up.........hilarious pictures as this bitch thinks shes all that..nothing but some bald ass crazy lady.........

Seriously?

Im sure you'd be surprised how most female celebs look underneath their weaves: Britney, Beyonce, Jessica, Paris, Nicole, Tyra, Pam Anderson, etc.... I cannot imagine it'd be pretty.

yo

Shawna Reed, it sucks that you are offended, but you should really get over it. IMO, baldness is ugly. That's why I grow out my hair to donate to Locks of Love. America needs to toughen up. Shawna Reed, stop being such a crybaby.

Cita

#3: Are you serious?! When has Beyonce shown her real hair? She wears weaves ALL THE TIME. You would have to be a tremendous fool to think that Beyonce's REAL hair is that long and luxurious. Keep dreamin honey.

SPLIFFSMOMMY

Posted at 1:11PM on Jun 17th 2008 by Shawna Reed

um..im sure yr daughter probly isnt a raging bitch like this slut is,so im guessing you shouldnt be comparing her to skank-omi.sorry about yr daughters condition.
naomi deserves every crude remark tossed her way,and she needs a bag over her head besides .

I-HAte-NaOmICampFUglyBALDhead!

um, TMZ cant ya tell? this biatch has long gone BALDY, thats freaggin WIG!! lmao. I hope "Thinks shes all that but shes nothing" loves this post. shes not pretty, no way is she 'amazingly beautiful' her insides are just as ugly as her outers. nuff said.

Jez

HA! HA! I knew that would happen! Beyoncee is next! Seriously, why do all black women wear weaves? They should be proud and happy with their own hair!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments