Archuleta's Daddy Day Care

6/18/2008 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guess David Archuleta won't have to worry too much about that prom next year -- because he won't be going to Murray High!

David withdrew from school during his run through "American Idol." School officials tell TMZ David hasn't re-signed up for his senior year, which starts on August 25.

He'll be out on the road on the "AI" tour until September. Our sources tell us he is ditching Murray to do the home school thing (as in home with Daddy Dearest Jeff ) so he can work on his new album.

We haven't heard from David's reps as yet.

dylansmom

First!

Bri

No surprise here...

my3cent$

I feel sorry for him.

LOL

I hope he has lots of success, cuts a CD soon, and remembers to get a solid education!

gary wichard

i love love love this young boys music, he kills me softly with his song. I simply cannot wait for the tour to start, i"ll be first in line. This young hunks music is fabulous, i adore it!

rachel

I assumed he was in special ed in a special needs institution,
the little retard!

amyinpa1972

What the heck is wrong with you hartzel.......what a shame you need to behave and say horrible things like this about a wonderful, respectful, humble and outrageous 17 year old singer (phenom)!!!!! I actually pity you.

Dogbonz

you seriously have nothing else to report about except for the fact that he isn't going back to school/? Did you tell everyone that when Jordin Sparks didn't return to school? I think the retards are TMZ for actually taking time out to print this!! You guys are becoming a joke. REAL NEWS PLEASE WHO CARES IF HES HOMSCHOOLED honestly.. lolol your TMZ is going to stand for Total Mundane Zero. Thats what your giving us.. A big NOTHING!! ho hum.. TMZ is boring.

Virginia Archuleta

Archie is better than you guys on TMZ anyway! he doesnt need this fresh after Idol. Leave him the hell alone! Jesus Christ! I hate you...i always have and always will. You are the worst paparazzi there is! and Hartzel, you little bitch...he is NOT in special ed you mother...*mumbles indistinctly.*
TMZ you suck...
Cook fans you suck...
everyone that hates Archie...you suck...burn in hell!

lauraschaumann

Someone is about to get maced for dissing on my David.
OOPS.
Did I just say MY David? Cause I meant ours.. uhh..
*runs, but not before slapping TMZ across the face*

maya

what the hell? david archuleta's homeschooling?!?! wow. thats kinda funny that you guys even bother posting that. its no big deal! and you also have NO RIGHT to go being rude about jeff, because jeff happens to be a great guy. you guys need to stop sucking, because all i see you guys posting are lies and complete boring crap. david AND jeff are fantastic people. im gonna pull a chris crocker and say LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

METFOX

WHY DON'T YOU GIVE THIS KID A BREAK HE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD KID. IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT

marty1010

Get over it! David is a nice young man and he father is just looking out for him.I know you hollywood types don't know about being good parents.I home-schooled all 4 of my children and all 4 went to college.

cruzceleste

I hope h do well in his career, plus he already talk tv guide that he was going to be home school next year, so darling this is not news... you need to work hard, plus this Jeff Archuleta attack, is getting kind of old...

Britney Shall Reign Again

What could his father possibly teach him? Copyright infringement and how to be a total jackass? I can see pulling him out of publio school; that kind of celebrity status in a public school setting is not good. Oh well. I just can't wait to see the look on his dad's face when comes out and starts dating Zac Efron.

Wait.

Maybe that was just my fantasy.

Someone introduce the dad to Dina Lohan. I bet they'd really hit it off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments