Hilary:

Duff, Dumb and Blah

6/18/2008 1:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clinton isn't the only Hilary that has thrown in the towel!

While normally well put together, Hilary Duff emerged at a L.A. hot dog stand on Tuesday -- looking like Jessica Simpson's haggard body double in "Dukes of Hazzard 2: The Morning After."

Hil's frump hair and raggedy outfit are so yesterday.

Kelli

Oh wow, I am glad your not my kids teacher Mrs. Christie aka Cybil! I hope you don't kiss your kids with that potty mouth. You feel better too!

anthonysdreamgirl**

BTW, I'm a size 2, fattie.

Kelli

Hey Led, whats up girlfriend! lol :P

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey Kelli :-) Damn, this board is getting more like a Jerry Springer episode everyday. Scary... haha.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Zara there is no way you are a size two... my GOD you are a liar... post a pic and prove it you B!TCH

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey Kelli - Lol, just logged in for my daily fix of a near Jerry Springer episode! Lol, these people are brutal!

Liz

Oh my gosh the narcissits IS BACK! Cybill!!

She has several screen names: irene gracie, mrs. christie, jean summers, mr. boyko, ex mrs. boyko, jean brickman, carroll granger, willa pressman, uncle tommy

These are just a few of the "delusional" personalities. She/he also likes to answer her/himself!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

you got that right, dallas! what a freak!

tlo

This girl is not fat, she is healthy and normal sized. I am fat (andnot afraid to admit it) and she is no where near my size. I wouldn't mind looking like her, but I would never want to look like some of you size 0 sticks. My man and many others like a big butt, not a stick. If men wanted sticks they would play with the one they have between there legs and forget about us women.

YOU ARE IGNORANT

I dont think that is her at all.

Puter Boi

It's hilarious that the slugs and vermin who work at TMZ have the gall to rag on celebs....I have seen who works in that pig sty...it looks like a homeless shelter with cameras....and a bunch of no talent hacks working for scale....

Kelli

I personally like what FlBiker calls it... vageterians! LMAO!! Oh geez, better get back to laundry.

Amy

Who cares what she (or any other famous person is wearing) - I'm sure she looks a hell of alot better than half of these people leaving comments about her.

Brandy

Lay off the girl....she looks like a normal person walking down the street..(Ok..the boots are a little much) but my god....she doesnt HAVE to look perfect everyday...I bet YOU dont look perfect everyday!

hahahaha!

She couldn't win anyway.. if she is thin she is too thin and everyone would say she needs to go eat a burger or something.. if she looks normal (like she does here) then suddenly she is too flabby and fat and needs to get a tan??? She looks fine and obviously doesn't give a rats behind what us or the paps think about it.. Good for her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments