Helena Bonham Carter Looks Like Sheet

6/20/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even in her down time, unwed A-list bag lady Helena Bonham Carter dresses like she's in one of her boyfriend Tim Burton's films. Corpse Bride!

With her static cling pullover, belted duvet cover and atrociously sensible, orthopedic lace-ups, HBC really is Bellatrix Lestrange.

Kim

If she likes what she is wearing, then who gives a sh*t what TMZ or the rest of you think about it! At least she's not half naked showing her vag and boobs to world.

it takes a molester

Kim uh your last sentence makes me think of uh Britney.

Rose

She's definitely pregnant - Look at the belt UNDER her stomach, like a man's potbelly. Good for her for not feeling the need to primp to go out just in case of paps - just like a REAL person.

Liane

Helena's not pregnant, she's just not lost the baby weight from her daughter, like most normal women. The choice of clothing probably did not help her stomach, but she still looks fine :)

jaye

Seems like it would be a lot of trouble to put on that train wreck of an outfit. I always laugh when I see her. I can't believe she didn't find that skirt in a dumpster. Is there a DESIGNER taking credit for that skirt?

Just so you know

I'm sure she is just devastated by what TMZ thinks about her clothes. Yeah, I'm sure she cares ALOT.

crahazy

Hey Uqestor I wouldn't even bone her with your co*k

bewildered bystander

Her Outfit is Totally Cool
JUST ANOTHER MEANSPIRITED ATTACK ON A TALENTED ACTRESS
BUT THEN YOU GUYS FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT YOURSELVES RIGHT?

bewildered bystander

Her Outfit is Totally Cool
JUST ANOTHER MEANSPIRITED ATTACK ON A TALENTED ACTRESS
BUT THEN YOU GUYS FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT YOURSELVES RIGHT?

Me

2. Speak for yourself. There are some of us who still like love, marriage, THEN a baby carriage.

Rocky

I LIKE IT. She 's awesome!

Lara

Marriage is stifling, house in the burbs, the 2.0 children, blah blah. Serial monogamy is so much more interesting. Marriage has got to be the dullest institution ever invented by man.

As for Helena, she's unique and that's what makes her interesting. She is her own person and dresses how she pleases. Not a sheep like the ones who criticize her.

HBCFan13

I find Helena Bonham Carter's style extremely unique. She is not afraid of her individuality and is nothing like the stupid Hollywood FAKES who waste their money on designer clothing. I would like to point out that having your own style is great and I admire that most about Helena. She is not afraid to wear what she feels comfortable in. Just because TMZ, God forbid, says that something is ridiculous... Everyone believes it. I don't find her style trashy or "Bag lady-like" at all. It's different and perfectly normal. So shove it up your ass TMZ!

amber

When is the due date, and why is it not being talked about? Is Tim the daddy? Or is there just so much mold growing under thes clothes that they are starting to plump up?

Laura

She doesn't look bad at all! :( All because she doesn't dress like every other celebrity, it doesn't make her strange. I strive to dress like her most days.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments