MacGyver: Scout Leaders Wouldn't Touch Me

6/21/2008 11:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just because MacGyver was a Boy Scout doesn't mean Richard Dean Anderson was too -- because he says he got kicked out of the Scouts for a very, very smelly reason.

Spellmaster

I don't buy the farting story... my guess is he was thrown out because he got caught eating a Brownie in his tent.

ozzman

jackass...

michael bruce ross

ozzman;

you are killing me !

SO precise AND consistant;

thanks....

HasBeens

That doesn't even look like MacGyver. He used to be sooo cute. I know we all age, but damn we're supposed to somewhat resemble what we looked like in our youth--he doesn't.

michael bruce ross

irrespective of the aging process, men go
through a rite of passage in their mid-forties;

then they get MUCH better looking
as they age the rest of their lives.

women, also go through
several metamorphosis.

in their 30's, they are traded in and
pushed aside to fend for themselves.

hopefully, they married well enough that they can at
least restore some sort of lifestyle they WERE " afforded "

once in their 40's, it's time to put a fork in them....

lmc

Thats just how he is, and either love it or leave it.

He still has all the money and toys, so you all who are haters must be jealous.

Nancy Duplechain

Aw. He seems like such a nice guy. I've always been a big MacGyver fan and now I know I can probably just go up to him and tell him that. He seems pretty easy to talk to. Funny story, too.

Krystal

LMAO Gotta love the sense of humor. As far as him aging, he had back surgery few years back in addition to a bunch of knee surgeries, so I'm assuming his workout regime suffered. Who cares, I still love him :P

Seala

Not a good photo BUT I still think this RDA is the HOTTEST HOTTEST HOTTEST Guy in Hollywood

Mayu

I LOVE RDA.

He was the biggest reason I watched Stargate SG1. Just wasn't the same when he was promoted to General and his part became smaller till he left the show. I understand why he did it (Wanting to spend more time with his kid and all), but it wasn't the same without him.

GO RDA!!! YOU ROCK

Seala

Totally true Mayu. And he was hotter as Jack than as MacGyver. Plus being a really nice guy with a great sense of humour

Street racers are ass holes

OMG...he has aged into a Jay Leno look-a-like! It is all just so tragic.

Dufus

Tragic? A bit melodramatic don't ya think? I don't care what RDA looks like; he's one of the nicest, most funny, down-to earth guys one would ever want to meet. (And I don't think Jay Leno is bad looking either)

Barb

you gotta be kidding me .Bopper. Jay leno good looking? Jaw face..... I can't watch the guy , his jaw face is horrible

Rosane

Charming, inteligent and with a good humor sense. Men like him are very interesting, and are rare.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments