Arnold: I'll Be Back in Man Panties

6/22/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While California burns, Arnold Schwarzenegger's thighs do too.

One day after Cah-lee-for-nee-ah Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger called the National Guard to help fight nearly 400 fires burning up Northern Calif. -- he was out chilaxin' on the beach in Cancun, Mexico.

Kelli

LMAO!!

Joeythecatfish

Hey Govenor Numb Nuts its way past time to stop posing for the camera and get your ass to work

Liz

I don't care who you are or what kind of "package" you have to offer....................Speedo's are disgusting! Just to much information!

Lenn K.

Ouch, that's not good!

Kelli

Unless your a professional diver I agree D! Yuck, yuck, and yuck!!!

yram

he looks great! Isn't he from another country where men use these types of bathing attire? How old is he? I only wish men I knew would look half that good at that age. As for swimming while he asks men to fight fires - even the military in Afghanstan get a break every now and then. He has done wonders with CA, give him a break. I'd vote for him for president.

Cynic

Surprised he isn't fiddling.

Cynic

Nancy, we'll just assume you're being paid to say nice things about Arnold and that you're not stupid enough to actually believe them. Because if you were that stupid, you'd be drooling all over the keyboard instead of typing on it.

where's the rest?

LOL after what happened with the surfers, I would not want to be taking pictures of this man on the beach, he'd do more to a whole group of paps, then the surfers did!!!!

totellthetruthiseverything

Very bad message it sends to your constituients in California, that while your state is burning down in flames...you the leader are vacationing in the lap of luxury at some resort....bad governor....very bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charles cullen

wouldn't it be a major turn-of-events if
he stayed there and governed mexico;

that's exactly what that
corrupt country needs.

KG

He did his job. He personally can't put the fires out! Let him relieve some stress.

DARLA

oh good lord someone give the man a pair of shorts, this is just gross

yram

#8 - thank you for the insults. I happen to be the very proud mother of a son who is deployed for the second time and have just come back from a memorial for a son who died in the towers on 9-11. What I do like about Gov of Ca is that he and his wife are from two different parties and yet have one of the long standing marraiges of hollywood. I like that he is extremely pro-education and CA is one of the leaders in the education field. I like that he is very pro conserving energy.

Being paid to say this - no, just like to see a FAMILY that works.

I'm done talking to you though. Insults were not necessary

Illinois person

OMG - no way should this guy be in speedos! This is what happens once you go off the steroids. Not sure who looks worse these days, him or Stallone?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments