Lance and Kate: Game On

6/23/2008 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lance Armstrong has finally met his match -- by sucking face with his current blonde, Kate Hudson, while playing tennis in L.A. this weekend. Love all.

Who cares about tennis elbow, when ya got tennis tongue?!

Eve

SLUTS

stephc5

Kate Hudson is suck a skank. And she needs to get her kid a hair cut! He looks like a girl.

All American Girl

Fun to screw for a while, but jocks don't stay with dirt balls for very long!!!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

SEE MY POINT .......THEN CELEBS WONDERS WHY , PAPPARAZZI , TAKE THERE PICTURE

RIGHT OUT IN VIEW . FOR THE WORLD TO SEE THEM , THAT'S LANCE AND KATE'S FAULT .

I'LL GIVE IT 2 MONTHS AND THEY WILL BE ON TO SOME OTHER CELEBS ...IT NEVER LAST.

REVOLVING DOOR .

Leah

What happened to Owen Wilson???

vunderboy

Guess she likes guys that have one scrotum

Amazing T!

Ball in play!

EWWEEE

I bet she's very stinky down there after a game of tennis

kim

LOOOSSSEEERRRSS! Their poor kids being subjected to a new fling every month =(

Never inked up!

And yet another notch on the bed-post for Kate. Man, girl gets around considering she has a child and all. Gee, my kids keep me busy, even when I only had one around I never had any time for myself.

But, I also was worried about being a GOOD parent. I also didn't have nannies, assistants, and personal go-getters to help me do MY job as a Mom. I guess its not easy growing up a hollywood brat and all, now she assumes that there is a person to do all HER work.

This makes me sick, all these young mothers who didn't have a clue what it was REALLY like to raise kids, now they can see MOM witha laundry list of different men in and out of their lives. Way to go Kate, But to be honest she certainly isn't alone in this club, rich hollywood kid or not, too many woman act like her in this country.

Regret is a horrible word on soooooo many levels. One should try and make their list short.

Rhonda

Who will be NEXT-----------------------------ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

patsy ramsey

I WONDER IF LANCE'S STEROIDS WILL FLOW INTO THE BABIES BODY WHEN HE GETS HER KNOCKED UP?

IF THE BABY IS BORN WITH HGH ADDICTION, I THINK LANCE SHOULD GOTO JAIL

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

LET'S SEE ITS LANCE 5TH TIME , AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES KATE

BEEN WITH A MAN ( MEN ) . I HOPE THEY'RE TAKING USING CONDOMS

BEFORE THEY END UP WITH A DISEASE ( DISEASES ) . STD'S , EWWWWW.

I KNOW FOR A FACT , THEY BEEN WITH MORE MEN /WOMEN .

THE SAD PART IS , THE CHILDREN , THEY WILL BE SO CONFUSED , THE CHILDREN

RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT BE THE SAME . THEY WILL DO THE SAME CRAP AS

THERE PARENTS CHANGING PARTNERS MONTHLY.

THEY WILL GROW UP AND SAY " MOM / DAD YOU BEEN WITH SO MANY MEN / WOMEN

THEN YOU WONDER WHY I'M ( SON / DAUGHTER ) WITH SOMEONE DIFFERENT ALL THE TIME.

WHAT GOES AROUND , COMES AROUND ........UNSETTLE CELEBS

"FAVOR OF THE WEEK / MONTH "

MANY COUNTRY SINGERS ARE BETTER THAN THE CELEBS IN HOLLYWOOD .

"SOME ARENT WITH MEN / WOMEN EVERY TIME YOU LOOK .

love them

recycled

edonline

Is Kate holding one ball?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments