« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!

6/23/2008 8:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You've never seen a Shaq Attack like this.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Johnny B Good

Shaq won an NBA Championship without Kobe, and I dont believe Kobe will win one soon because he is too egotisical, and selfish to play as a team. Shaq seems to be a good guy too for the way he helps young people, and I'm not sure Kobe cares about anything but himself. Although I do not approve of Shaq's language here, it was done in a "Rap" nightclub, not at a school, and was done is "jest", not as an attack on Kobe, so I'll give him a pass on that one. Something about Kobe just does not seam right, but I wish him the best.

alreadybad

Stop all the Kobe ratted Shaq out crap. How can he "snitch" when EVERYBODY knew, including Shaunie. The people who are falling for the snitch crap are losers, like Shaq. The likelihood of any secret being found out is four-squared times the number of people in on it in the first place.

Maria

Why should Shaq be jealous of a rapist

Dizzy1

They are both "BIG" Losers. Both brothers tearing ass into each other shows you how much talent they both have. Yuck

Johnny B Good

When Shaq was at the peak of his game he was the most dominate player in the NBA and he WON an NBA title. Kobe is now at the top of his game and he is one of the 3 top top players in the NBA, but he has won NO titles, Not ONE! Nuff said!!!

Bonner

This guy is also in LAW INFORCMENT !
SCAREY WHO THEY LET CARRY GUNS AND HAVE AUTHORITY !

Lance

Maybe Shaq is getting a divorce because Kobe was doing something to him that would tell him how his azz tastes!

Tom

Ok, a little grape-apeish but very funny! kobe is a lil beoch anyway...good for you Shaq!!

drdsgolf

Kobe bought his way out of a sexual assault. Shaquille hangs his divorce on Kobe, then continues the hip-hop dumbing down of America with his disgusting "rap". Does anyone wonder why the NBA is such a terrible product now? It's all about pathetic egos and childish insults. And the game stinks as well. Shaquille is irrelevant and Kobe is a sociopath. I have never been a big fan of Kareem Abdul Jabbar personally, but I think he was always a better center than Shaquille. I hope he speaks out. I am so done with the NBA.

Mark Elliott

In Shaq's "freestyle" rap he uses a racial slur against white people. My question is, why isn't he being questioned about it like Don Imus is for his comments about Pacman Jones? Shouldn't O'Neil be held accountable for his actions the same as Imus? I'm just asking because it seems to me that there's never going to be equality until blacks are held as accountable as whites for racial slurs.

lita

So, in his rap, O'Neal asks Kobe Bryant how his a** tastes. Maybe the fact that he's been fantasizing about Kobe tasting it and then wondering how it tastes might suggest other reasons for Mr. O'Neal's divorce.

He's tall but he still needs to grow up. KB showed no class when he exposed him (so to speak); he did not save himself by throwing O'Neal under the proverbial bus. Still, O'Neal, apparently was guilty, and paid the consequence. (He wasn't the victim. His ex was.) He needs to get over it.

Maria

why should Shaq be jealous of a rapist like Kobe?

j.a.m.

Hey dumb ass!!! Your not getting divorced because Kobe ratted you out. Your getting divorced because you cheated on your wife several times over. I hope for her sake you didn't give her any diseases. Grow up and be responsible for your actions.

Can't Stop Laughing

Keep your senses of humor, dudes. At least Shaq HAS a sense of humor
and, in fact, doesn't take himself too seriously. Kobe not only
doesn't have a sense of humor, but totally lacks personality. And
guess what? Shaq has already proven he can win the NBA title
without Kobe, and Kobe has yet to perform on that one. And
speaking of performance, Kobe didn't perform and, therefore, didn't
win the championship. They were beat down hard. Shaq gets the last
laugh and the last song...

dink

Shaq ought to just shut his yap for once.I mean both of them r not saints but let it go already