« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!

6/23/2008 8:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You've never seen a Shaq Attack like this.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Used to be a Shaq Fan

Hey Shaq – Tell me how your wife hates?
Where’s the money you said she spent – Oh paying off your cheap dates!
Hey Shaq – Tell me how this tastes?
Kobe still can win 3 more and win gold for the United States!
Hey Shaq – Whatcha been doing as of late?
Oh sitting at home early while your career wastes!

See how silly this is Shaq? What happened to you!
Once your loyal fan - GROW UP BIG DADDY SHAQ!

JazzyGirl

YOU TELL 'EM SHAQ!!!

Kobe is a whiny freaking drama queen and deserves to get ripped - ROYALLY! The only pity here is that Shaq is a prankster and this is his way of being funny.

Anyone who likes Kobe or who gets all up in arms over this can BITE THE BIG ONE!! Only stupid people would think that Shaq was serious about this.

donthateonme07

TO each his own. Kobe was bogus for ratting out Shaq. But Shaq should have known whats done in the dark will come to light eventually. His wife was going to find out one way or another. He should have honored his vows and this probably wouldnt have happened.

donthateonme07

Shaq,
you know next time if there is a next time that a woman is not slow she just needs time to put her finger on it. In your case Kobe just helped out a little bit. You shouldnt have cheated on yours wife with women you had to pay any way isnt that called PROSTITUTION.

A Nagai

A Nagai

The Lakers could have won several more championships if Shaq was still on the team!!!

beserious

I disagree, I was very impressed with Shaq's rapping ability. I have a hard time believing that this was extemporaneous freestyle though. My guess is that Shaq has prepared this way beforehand and was looking for the perfect opportunity to drop these rhymes. I don't care for either Kobe or Shaquille O'Neal, I think they're both overpaid and overexposed but I would like to personally thank Shaq for dropping these hot rhymes in public. This is one of the most entertaining things I've heard in a long while and I plan to commit these lyrics to memory. What I would have given to be in the audience he was spitting this righteous fire. Oh, that must have been a great experience!

A Nagai

You Shaq, everybody in LA misses you so much! Thank you for the 3 championships that you have won for us, the wife cheater is just ain't man enogh to be a leader and LA could have won more championships if you are still here! Love you man, take care dawg!

THE MINISTER

'ALL THOSE PLAYER HATERS LIKE SHAQ AGAINST KOBE, NEED TO LOOK TWICE INTO A MIRROR AND SEE YOUR OWN REFLECTION BEFORE YOU JUDGE ONE ANOTHER; IF SHAQ WAS SO MUST OF A BIG MAN; HE WOULD FACE KOBE LIKE A MAN; HIDING BEHIND A MIC IS CHILD PLAY; GROW; OH; MY BAD; HE IS OVER GROWN NOW; LOOK AT HIM; DONE LOST HIS DEPTY BADGE BEING STUPID; NOW WHO IS THE LOSER; DON'T NO TEAM EVEN WANT SHAQ BIG LAZY ALWAYS CRYING HURT BUTT; NOW SHAG TELL US HOW DO YOU REALLY SEE YOURSELF AS A SUPPOSE TO BE ROAD MODEL; I SEE BIG BIRD LOOKING STUPID AGAIN; I DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO CLOWN KOBE; WHEN YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER YOURSELF; RAP TO THAT; SHAQ; IT WAS NOT FOR KOBE; SHAQ WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE A CHAMPIONSHIP RING; DO THE RESEARCH; SHAQ I'M GLAD YOU NOT IN LAKER UNIFORM ANYMORE; REAL HEROS DO NOT CLOWN EACH OTHER; YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN AND TALK WITH REAL PLAYERS LIKE MAGIC; BIRD; JORDAN, DR. JJ, BILL RUSSEL, ETC;;;BEFORE YOU EVER OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN AGAINST ANY TEAMMATES.. THAT WAS SO SO DUM OF YOU SHAQ; I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU;;SO SAD; WHAT IS UP WITH THESE FAKE WANT TO BE BALLERS;

just wondering

#198 HUH?

Bush's Third Term

Neither of these guys care what any of us think! They don't even know we exist! SOOOOO everyone STFU!!!

kingdingaling

Both of them are arrogant pricks, although Kobe is getting slightly more bearable while Shaq continues his decent into ultimate prickdom. Dude can't rap, dude can't run, dude is an a-hole.
Kobe's moved on and will prob win another one (not easy for a Celtics fan to say); Shaq won't. Enjoy your headlines as the freestyling fool rapping about crap that's 3 years old. Or go make another horrible movie or CD, Shaq-fool.
cp out

Paola

LMAO!!!!
DAMN I didn't know Shaq had to come to all of this just for some attention. Quit hating shaq because at Least the LAKERS MADE IT TO THE FINALS and it was all KOBE by him self.

2nd. JEALOUS CAUSE YOUR NOT AS GOOD AS KOBE??????? and your wifey did leave you.... LOL!
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TALKING ALL THAT S*** don't you know.... HATERS NEVER PROSPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Com'on
F*** Y**! shaq it's not even worth typing your name in caps (This is so dissapointing coming from a person like you!
Paola

Cathy.....

KOBE YOUR the BEST....I love the lakers becasue Kobe is the BESTTTT!!!!!! shaq your just jealous of Kobe's success...I was so happy when Kobe stayed and you left....you DO NOT deserve to have Lakers uniform!!!! you cheated on your wife not Kobe, Kobe's just a better man he was able to save his marriage....you must be a jerk that you couldnt save your own marriage... no matter who did what.

Lakers have a VERY good looking TEAM....and they will WIN NEXT YEAR! sorry shaq...Kobe is the man, he is the winner, he did not get traded, he did not loss his wife, he is not express rude behavior....your just hurting and thats understandable but dont blame Kobe.

50 cent

Kobe sucks and he's a busta, shaq keep the raps coming, he deserves every single bar!

LONG LIVE T-MAC!!!