« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!

6/23/2008 8:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You've never seen a Shaq Attack like this.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ms. dee

Shaq u know that Kobe had nothing to do with ur marriage u just happen to marry the wrong women, and every boby knows the kind of wife she was come on keep it 100%

OJ

they all hav extra GF's...geeeeeez!!!
kobe is a rat....if u get busted....do your time like a man

kobe is a punk rat bitch SNITCH
24=RAT

Lucy

Who cares. The Lakers suck ass and so does the over rated Kobe. Boston kicked Kobe's ass. 39 point loss. Loosers!!!

blackandwhitegirl

Petite- first of all I don't go to the Free Clinic. Second of all- You were not there, Shaq did flirt with me and he shouldn't have gotten mad at me, I was so nice to him. I'm flattered that he thinks I'm pretty but I'm mad that he got mad at me because I was so polite to him.
I'll say it again- Shaq don't blame Kobe for ruining your marriage.

Shaq I still like you, I'm just hurt that you got so mad at me.

DaleEjr

Shaq Sh*ts bigger than Kobe

kim

Hum someone bitter about not making the Playoffs this year???

Mikey

KOBE WILL NEVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP WITHOUT SHAQ!

Adolph

Kobe loves young ugly white broads.

Krawls

Kobe is a cheater but he is no rapist. He did not RAPE her.

Jeezy

Kobe is a snitch, glad Shaq called him out.

Melissa

Shaq has no one to blame but himself!! My husband and I met him a few years ago. He was with another woman that wasn't his wife and they acted like they were more then just friends.

Mike

Shaq is a washed up has been and has been for years. Kobe will retire with more rings then this fat ass lazy ball player that should have retired two seasons ago. Shaq, quit so Phoenix has a chance to get some real help with the 20 million they owe you fat ass.

Big Poppa Pump

Uh Kim, Shaq did make the playoffs.

Alot of NBA guys don't respect Kobe for throwing guys under the bus & for being a unlikeable bitch to boot!

Didn't LA fire a cheerleader Kobe was porking because his wife found out?

casualtwo

is shaq stupid? im sorry thats a stupid question of course he is.lazy,classless,and apparently weak in the bedroom. both cheated on their wives,but kobe still has his wife! the rap is weak and the suns were better in the playoffs before they got your big ass!

cary

And I wonder why I stopped watching professional sports and attending their games. Why would anyone give these low lifes one second of their time or purchase the products from the advertisers that ultimately pay their salaries? It is beyond me. My sympathies to the circus.