« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Backtracks On Kobe Anal Attack

6/23/2008 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaq is finally speaking out on his freestyle attack on Kobe Bryant last night.

Shaq Diesel just told ESPN's Stephen Smith: "I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

As Shaq requested, here's his Divac diss.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

I agree, FlBiker, anything is better than the old you.

Pauly Jew1

kobe still plays better right now on a better team right now and didnt have a wade,posey,etc. to win a 4th ring. Shaq doesn't have a carrer like he used to and will never have another again. Yes his rhymes were better than most so called comercial MC's but, he doesn"t drop battle rap albums anyway.Maybe he should retire from yhe NBA and start focusing on a battle rap album! I might even download it or even, (i'm sorry to say this], support it.

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

Mari - I concur.

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

So do I! Definitely better!

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

Yes, yes, a MAJOR improvement. Still a loser, but better than the old loser!

william richard bradford

FIBiker;

what happened to you ?

Pauly Jew1

Am I the only true Laker fan that saw the Shaq footage? Are there anybody that agrees or disagree with my statement? Ehy is every one else not even commenting on the topic anyways? You shouldn't submit any thing unless it's related to the topic. so FIBiker WHAT THE UCK IS RELAVENT RELATED TO THE TOPIC!!!!!!!! Especialy if you are not a Laker or a Suns fan!!!

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

I was killed on a freeway, and someone with a sharper mind stole my identity.

william richard bradford

sounds about right;

identity theft seems to
be rabid in these parts.....

sctrojan

shaq, u aint got the memo yet? the only person who broke up your marriage was your wifes cuban "personal" trainer, yeah the same guy that was bangin her ass up right under your nose while she was using your own money to buy the guy a house. The truth hurts, face it, your ass is WASHED UP, you got played by your hoodrat wife who married u for the money and played u like the sucker u are, You need to shut the f@ck up and make sure to keep up the payments on your wifes "personal" trainers mansion. Shaq, how's my ass taste!

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

The Lakers lost thanks to their fans, or lack thereof. If the crowd at Staples had been into it, the Celts never could have made that historic comeback. Proof of that was in the last game, the crowd shut the Lakers out, so they could never even come close to a comeback. The Lakers need real fans, then they might win something.

Kobe threw fits, and Shaq left, taking any chance of greatness the Lakers had with him. Kobe's a whiner, and he has a big mouth, as does Shaq. I'm sorry I'm not suprised or impressed by this news.

How's that for on topic for you, pud?

Black Power

FIBIKER, YOU'RE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A LOON. FIFTEEN COMMENTS ON THE FIRST PAGE! WOW! EITHER YOU ARE LOSING IT, OR YOU NEVER HAD IT. THE FI IN YOUR NAME MUST STAND FOR F%#&ING INSANE.

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. I SAID IT.
CLINT

Black Power

TO FI BIKER. YOU'RE STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A LOON. FIFTEEN COMMENTS ON THE FIRST PAGE! WOW! I BELIEVE THE F AND I IN YOUR NAME STANDS FOR F#$%ING INSANE. ALTHOUGH YOUR NEWEST COMMENT ONLY PROVES THAT. PREACH PEACE AND LOVE, THEN SPEW HATRED FOR THE LAKERS. WHAT A JOKE.

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. I SAID IT.
CLINT

ordinary citizen that is held accountable for his actions

It's FL for Florida, moron. Your 5th grade joke isn't even relevant to my name.

Kobe_Kobe