Rod Stewart

Likes to Breast Feed

6/24/2008 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got seven children from five different women, but it's 63-year-old Jurassic rocker Rod Stewart that can't get enough of mother's milk!

Decked out in precious matching pink outfits on their yacht in Capri, Rod nursed on his 37-year-old wife Penny Lancaster's supple breast.

After his feeding, Penny changed Rod's diaper.

Rod fan

Correction, Rod has only been married three times. Alana Hamilton, Rachel Hunter and now Penny. He has children from 5 women. As much as I love him, I didn't want to see this but it was SUPPOSE to be a private moment. Hey can people over 60 have fun with their sposes. I surely hope so!!

drgudgurl

Hello??? This is a married couple!!

Concerned my country is slipping away because of the like of Harvey Levin

HARVEY LEVIN

I just want to know HOW MUCH you HAD TO PAY for these photos??????????

The MORONIC Zombies of TMZ are LURKING everywhere with their telephoto lenses...so EVERYONE you MUST now be on your BEST BEHAVIOR unless you lock your self in your homes with the shades drawn TIGHT because HARVEY is out of his cage and will FIND and EXPOSE you.

HARVEY? LOL ahhhhh the MONEY ;-)

Kelli

forever young and breast feeding for sure!! Why outside? LMAO!! No Rod, close the blinds and try and do it in private. It is much better and you do not look like a dirty old man.

m&m

something about this is VERY WIERD!

Nobody In Particular

Harvey wishes it was his mantitties...

Mik

Two in the hand is like one in the bush or some thing like that.

amy

This kind of turns me on!!! I am getting all wet looking at these ,they should make a video.

kittywillalwayslove doggie007

THATS A MAN FOR YA.........HELLO........

dianne

Normal behavior for a married couple. Perverted behavior for tmz and their photographers. I call this stalking, taking pictures of celebs when they think they are in a private setting, on their yacht off an island, and a perverted stalkarazi snaps a picture for profit. Damn, I'm glad I'm not famous. Some lines need to be drawn between when it's appropriate for celebs to be photographed and not photographed. The stalkarazi must have been watching them all day long in order to capture this shot.

kjk

OMG! take it to the bedroom....please..wtf

Vanessa

I agree, this is just one of those moments, that if you are a superstar like Rod is, then you know about the paparazzi.

It creeps me out seeing this because I just don't think you should display it for all the world to see.

What's next a shot of them F******?????????????????

~Cinderella~

I don't think they realized there were people taking their photo. and as long there is noone around I don't see what the problem is. If this was taken on his private yacht then I think they are entitled to do what they want. To spice things up my hubby and I like to do things outdoors but discreetly. Nothing wrong with that. Also, nothing wrong with a little foreplay or teasing as long as it's done privately. Sometimes I think half the people on these comment blogs are prudes. Also, people talk about Rod being 63 and being an old man,etc. I hope when I'm 63 I'm still having sex and I am sure most of you (who aren't prudes) hope the same thing. Wanting sex doesn't stop at a certain age unless you want it to. Looks like Rod doesn't want it to stop anytime soon...good for him!

Kelli

I really did see him in January and he was great. Get ur freak on Rod. TMZ? Leave him alone, what have u done HARVEY??????

just wondering

nice little picture for the baby book.