O.J.: "I've Got a Bullseye on My Front"

6/25/2008 8:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson just can't lay low. The Juice is back -- and this time he's playing the victim.
O.J. Simpson: Click to listen!
Simpson was in -- no joke -- Fargo, ND when he spilled his guts to Don Haney of Mighty 790 radio yesterday. His foot is gonna need to be surgically removed from his mouth one of these days.

getting tired of crap

Yes he does have a target painted on him and its been painted with the blood of his murder victims.

bedhead

Hey, according to FIBiker, he's partied with EVERY celebrity that's ever been written about in these pages!! Give it a rest, man. Also there must not be a skin head woth a sh** any more for this moron to still be walking the links!!!

OCD

The only thing this person could say that I want to hear is the truth. Since that's never going to happen, everything he has to say is "mute" to me.

Brattus Rattus

OJ is useless. He makes excuse after excuse after excuse for everything. He was ordered in Civil Court to pay. That's why he should. I watched a movie based on the OJ trial and all of the behind the scenes crap that went on. OJ fought to not allow the movie to be released. After watching it, I can see why he tried to fight it. Even if part of that movie is true, he's a HORRIBLE person that deserves everything karma will bring to him.

I'm a good person and I don't worry about karma. People like him should. How can all of this bad stuff keep happening to him if he isn't doing dirt?

h20

#6 Thanks for the racist comment. Want to join us? As for OJ, Ol' Scratch will be comin' for you soon. Remember the agreement?

how dumb

Funny how some of you are able to call Nicole a "white ho" and "white trash". Boy, I sure would love to see WHITE PEOPLE get away with name-calling against black people like that. I think on the next post, I will say "black trash" and "black ho".. watch how fast TMZ deletes it.

you

Entitled SOB. He should be in jail.

Abby

best part of this guy ran down his mama's leg

Abby

best part of this guy ran down his mama's leg

Over It Already

So why does any media outlet, TMZ included, still care about this jackass? He bought his way out of two murders in 1994, everyone knows this (some won't admit it), and now you're wasting space and time on him. I feel like a bonehead even commenting on it - but had to say it. People, spend time listening to and remembering the REAL victims. The latter for Nicole and Ron. The sad part of this is that this so-called man who is really a murdering monster, has children that have to endure his lying and ranting way for the remainder of their lives... or the remainder of his, which hopefully isn't that long.

JT

OJ rocked the house on Tuesday night in Fargo!!! YOU DA MAN OJ!!! Thanks for the pics and autographs at the bar.

me

what part of NOT GUILTY do you people not understand??

BJ Rocks

he will always be a loser!!! he knows what he did to his kids mother... He is a piece of crap!

Breitling

41. what part of NOT GUILTY do you people not understand??

Posted at 12:13PM on Jun 26th 2008 by cv

WHAT PART OF GUILTY IN CIVIL COURT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?????? IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LEGAL SYSTEM YOU'D UNDERSTAND HOW FLAWED THE CRIMINAL CASE PRESENTED BY THE PROSECUTORS REALLY WAS. YOU CAN'T BE TRIED TWICE FOR THE SAME CRIME IN CRIMINAL COURT(DOUBLE JEOPARDY) BUT IN CIVIL COURT OJ HAD HIS A$$ HANDED TO HIM.

AT LEAST "WE" DIDN'T GO RIOTING WHEN THE VERDICT WAS READ. *COUGH RODNEY KING*

I'LL BET ANYONE $1,000 THAT IF BARRY OBAMA DOESN'T WIN THE ELECTION, RIOTING WILL OCCUR..... ANY TAKERS?

*SILENCE*

barry Gordy is genius

When he wasn't playing football, you could find OJ hanging out in Fresno. He shops at the Whole Foods store around the corner.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments