... And They Lived Happily Ever After

6/26/2008 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nothing -- not even stints in jail and rehab, convictions of assault and battery, and a DUI -- can stop the epic and true, A-list love of gorgeous, natural beauty Heidi Fleiss and handsome, suave leading man Tom Sizemore.

The happy ex-con lovers locked their do-you-know-where-they've-been lips and rekindled their fairytale romance in a room at a friend's Hollywood home.

A love like theirs only comes along once in a lifetime.

Rockstar Alumni

I'm glad they got back together because I'd hate to see that tattoo Tom has over his peepee go to waste....even if already had 2 hooker jumpin up and down on it LOL...

edmund kemper

just say NO to the
FIRST people !

Shea

Oh no! This is a crackup! These two are such train wrecks. I can see them now -- shopping for His and Hers crack pipes. I give them six months before the new restraining order is filed. And TMZ, the copy you have for this story is priceless. :)

its a black problem

Every STD known to mankind has passed through these two. If they're both sober, than I wish them well. If they are not, I god damn them both. Especially Sizemore. A man who so needs his mommy's approval and love he will never change until he just accepts himself instead of her.

Nobody In Particular

This is news?

Krystal

*sigh* I had hopes he'd finally kick drugs this time. Not with that skeeze back in his life. Six months tops and he'll be arrested again.

Illinois person

These two should both be checked for STDs. Isn't Sizemore the one that gave Farrah Fawcett all that trouble? ps, the his/her crack pipes comment was a hoot!

LOL

Ugh! To boldly go where millions of men have gone before.... who says swimming in a sewer isn't sexy? I have to go barf....

good grief!

who are these 2? first time i've ever heard of them, someone please fill me in on who they are!

my my my

PERFECT PAIR, VERY DESERVING OF EACH OTHER. YOU KNOW THAT WILL LAST IN HEAVENLY PEACE.

tracey

Gross. I'd rather see Amy Winehouse naked..

TMZhires13yearolds

I assume TMZ wants me to give a flying fluck about these two, but you've forgotten to tell me why.

kleverkat

If there was ever a pair meant to be together, then this is it! Everyone needs a luvin'.....or, in their case, someone to bail the other out of jail after getting smacked around & using crack. Hopeully they will take turns and not screw themselves by getting arrested at the same time.
The world is a funny place.

Tangie

I can't believe they are back together after all the things she said he did to her before. He prolly just put himself back in jail....duh!

Chuck

His personal life is jacked..but I love to watch him act. Good luck to him. (don't care about her)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments