Jamie Lynn to Mom: Help Me With My Baby!

6/26/2008 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn Spears may not need a conservatorship (yet), but the new mom still wants her parents to help with her baby.

TMZ spies tell us ever since the unwed teen mother gave birth last week, she's been staying at mom Lynne's Kentwood home -- which Britney paid for -- called Serenity. We're told even though JL and baby daddy Casey Aldridge bought a home in nearby Liberty, Miss., Jamie has decided to stay with Mama Spears because she's realized it ain't so easy raising a child ... especially, when you're still one yourself.

As far as Casey's living arrangements, we're told he goes back and forth between staying with Jamie Lynn and little Maddie Briann, and his folks' home. An adult mother's work is never done.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

McCain in '08!!!

Dr. Adams

Did mom spread your legs too help you get the baby?????

Deja

These kids have NO clue how to raise a baby. My daughter had a baby last year (at 17) and I do most everything for her. She thought having a baby, was going to be all fun and games. But she now realizes that getting up in the middle of the night(which I refuse to do) isnt so fun. Getting up at 4am, because the baby is wide awake and wants to play isnt fun at all.

Why cant we just steralize them until they are educated and married??? :)

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

This little girl should have had an abortion.

Twinker

She's had a C-section and her hormones are trying to get back to normal. She needs some extra help right now for a few weeks.

Roxy

Hey - I'm 40 and I would go stay with my mother if I had a baby!! Nothing wrong with family helping each other. If she had hired a nanny you would have had alll sorts of nasty things to say about her. Please stop with the "unwed mother" business - there are more unwed stars having babies than there are wedded ones.

Snarksnarksnark

Lynne raised Brtiney and Jamie Lynn to be the young women they are today. She did not raise them well. Now, she probably will not raise Maddie well either. Too bad. In the immortal words of John Deacon, bassist for Queen: Another One Bites The Dust!

angela

this is normal for a new mom...they have to recover from the delivery and if it was by c-section...i did and the first time it took me 2 1/2 wks to move around with any sort of ease. ease up on her already.

patsy ramsey

she needs help because she is an INCOMPETENT MOTHER OF A BASTARD CHILD.
THIS IS PROOF THAT SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO BRING A KID INTO THE WORLD CAUSE SHE CANT TAKE CARE OF IT HERSELF
HOPING THAT JAMIE LYNN WILL REALIZE THAT SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF FOR HAVING SEX IRRESPONSIBLY AND NOW IS GONNA SUFFER THE REST OF HER LIFE

okay

every first time mother needs help from their mom. nobody does it perfect as a first time parent. as for me i did have a child when i was 16 and you just have grow up faster.

Snowed

Lots of new moms have help from their mothers the first week or two. Let this girl have some peace and quiet.

mickey

i was 30 when I had my son a year and a half ago, and I pretty much did it all by myself w/my husband and still some help from my mom - no matter what age, it's still hard. anyone who has given birth knows that. given her age, it will be that much harder. so not sure what the big news about his is. quite obviously a male or someone w/out child wrote this article... ugh

lol

She is recovering from MAJOR SURGERY. She had a complicated birth and had to have a c-section. This requires a minimum of 6 weeks of recovery. SHe HAS to have help and a lot of it. GIve the little kid a freakin break.

Brattus Rattus

As much as I think she is too young for a baby, what about the guy that knocked her up?

It's unfortunate that these kids think a baby will be like an accessory. It's not an easy job to raise a happy and healthy baby. There is some town that's been in the news where they thought these girls made a pregnancy pact because so many were preggers. What about the boys being thrown into the spotlight too? That might make them think twice the next time they have sex and be protected. A baby will be the least of their problems. HIV/AIDS and all of the other STDs won't care if it's their first time or 50th.

treetopflyn@gmail.com

I'm a closed minded, homophobic, racist! Let's unite!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments