Same Ol' Arrest Song for Mindy Mac

6/26/2008 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mindy McCready was just popped for the -- oh, hell, we've lost count.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that the countrymess was just arrested for a probation violation -- she allegedly falsified info on her community service report. Mindy turned herself into Williamson County, Tenn. Sheriffs on Monday night, and we're told she posted bail two hours later.

BTW, Mindz is clearly getting plenty of practice with those mugshots -- yep, that really is a mugshot.

Illinois person

I wonder if Clemmens will bail out his love slut? He'll have to because I'm sure she has him by the balls. Beyond that, the good news is that I see those sores on her face have healed since the last time she was busted.

YOU ARE IGNORANT

WHO THE HELL IS SHE?

its a black problem

are her parents still selling her used underwear? they were a while back, and offering it like it was the "normal' thing to do when your childs name is in the papers.

That Clemens should be up on charges of child rape. This girl has been screwed over by her parents and Roger.

So glad Clemens was found out to be unamerican, a cheat, liar, abuser, and pedophile. His poor sons, each named with the letter "K" as the first letter in their name, in honor of his self seeking glory. they will now have to learn to be prize fighters to fight off the guys that will tell them those things about their father.

StreaksOfBlonde

Hard to believe I ever thought this country cooze was talented and showed promise. I'll save my pity for people who actually GAF about wanting to get their lives straight. She's cried enough crocodile tears already for the press.

Mike

I gotta comment myslef about Mindy Mac. D

Mike

My comment is. I respect all of your feelings towards Mindy Mac. Now please respect what I have to say. I've been a fan of Mindy. I don't approve of her falsefing. But she's human just like everybody else and makes mistakes. Nobody on this earth is perfect exceppt God! And bashing Mindy doesn't make it right either. She even tried to turn her life around too. And it's still not too late for her to do just that. Like I said I don't like what she did either. But @least she turned herself in for it. So I'm proud of her for doing just that. That's all I've got to say. And I still love Mindy too!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2