DMX Arrested Again

-- We Give Up Already

6/27/2008 9:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That's right, woodchuck-chuckers -- it's Groundhog Day!

DMX was arrested for the -- oh heck, we lost count how many-ith time -- busted in Miami for trying to buy cocaine and marijuana.

According to the Miami-Dade Police Department, DMX was busted as part of an undercover narcotics investigation. He approached an undercover Miami-Dade Police narcotics detective and requested to purchase "30 Powder & 15 Weed" -- street slang for cocaine and marijuana. X handed over $45 -- and was arrested.

X, real name Earl Simmons, was popped back on June 23 for driving without a valid driver's license ... and on May 9 on seven misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty and four felony drug possession charges ... and May 7 on charges of racing on a highway, reckless driving, two counts of endangerment, three counts of criminal speed and driving on a suspended license.

Buffy

Why does everything have to be turned in to a conversation about race. There are many celebrities who are and were constantly arrested for drugs ( Robert Downey Jr.). It is evident that this man has a drug problem and needs an intervention. The majority of the time a black person is mentioned on TMZ there are always racist and ignorant people eager to show their lack of intellect. Please people, grow up.

Dave

I don't care if this dude (dud) is black , white, yellow, red, or a freaking rainbow...lock his butt up! How the heck can a menace to society (dui, animal cruelty, drug addict) still be free?
Amy, Robert, and whoever..this goes for all of you.
I'll pay more taxes for bigger prisons...I just don't want them on my streets anymore.

Miss Sassy

I know that he's had a drug problem for years now, doesn't he have a family to come to his rescue? He's the one who should've gone to celebrity rehab!!!!!!!!!! Hope he'll get some help!

deja' vu all over again!

does DMX stand for "Dumb Meets Xanex"?

JahMayKah

Its so sad that some one with so much talent and the ability to reach so many people through his talent can resort to this. Look what he has become! A mere crack head- Others out there are struggling to get half of what he was handed and he allowed drugs and all the other stupidos crap he chose to do to bring him down to a shell of his former self. I remember when I was so attracted to DMX he voice alone could turn me on! Now, I wouldnt even recognize him or even want him to say anything to me if I saw him on the streets. He is digusting in the sense that he put down and entire race of people and an entire entertainment industry. He's dispicable, why his beautiful wife doesnt divorce him only god he knows!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Everyone please excuse "Big Bears'" ignorant tirade. We're all aware he's a sick, bitter drunk wasting his life lashing out at society for his own failings. Rest assured he will soon blow his own brains out through his own self-hatred.

cavity creep

the wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Peace? Think Not That I Send Peace into Earth - I Came Not To Send Peace, But A Sword

JESSICA

DMX LOOKS LIKE HE HAS BEEN GONE A LONG TIME. I FEEL SORRY 4 HIS WIFE AND KIDS. HE NEEDS TO MAN UP

Blur

He's got millions and millions... but he's out gettin 45$ worth of quick fix?
Actually he's lucky it wasn't a lot.. well who buys large amounts of drugs from random people anyways?

Crack is wack
But he's gonna be in like 4 movies this year.. dropin 2 albums
so he better get his act together and lay off the crack... before he ends up dead or jail

loving the cooter

Damn you better just leave the country DMX. You're screwed.

LORENZO

I think pepole who care about pepole should pray for pepole like DMX . HEis in prayers get better

Monie

I have mad respect for DMX as a rapper. He's really dope on the mic, he needs to go to rehab and get himself together. The three strike law is for felonies and it sound like these arrest were misdemeanor s. Cut him some slack if he were Brittany Spears you'll would be praying for him and trying to help him out.

JB

To #7
The thre strike rule only happens if they are convicted for the SAME felony crime THREE times then the three strikes your out rule applies

R.Zimmerman

I'm sure that this is all due to an oppressive society.

jamestime1

Lock this guy up and throw away the key!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments