Lindsay's Illegit Sister -- One Mo' Lo?!

6/27/2008 7:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now we may know why Michael Lohan was hanging around Lindsay Lohan's set yesterday -- to butter her up before today's bombshell dropped about her so-called mystery sis!

Michael wasn't too happy to talk about his possible bastard daughter from an affair back in 1995 -- when he was still married to Dina -- but it's definitely time to get outta L.A. and get a freakin' paternity test already.

Fernando Valenzuela

11. Definition of bastard: the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents.
And if you look up illegitimate you will also find: bastard: the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents.
Therefore, technically she would be an illegitimate bastard daughter. I don't think they meant it in the way you guys are taking it. I think you are just unclear on the true meaning of the term "bastard child".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for the lesson, since most of us TMZ posters aren't smart enough to know what the term "bastard child" means.

Kwis

bastard just doesn't sound appealing. i agree, TMZ is full of a$$holes. I hate L.A because of people like them, people who make a living reporting other peoples lives and taking pics of them. It's not a real job, if a 4 yr old can do it then its not a real job. They need to get a life of their own instead of stalking others.

martinistopswithus

Lindsay must be bankrolling the whole mess of them. Nice parents.

Kelli

Tell his ex and girls to forget about him. He is a slimeball and they are better off forgetting about him. I hope he goes back into the "BIG HOUSE!" soon. Disgusting piece of sperm and a waiste. YUCK!!!!!!!!!

Jen

---------------

From the posters above it seemed that way :)

Mik

The apple don't fall far from the tree

joel rifkin

what color is HE ?

well, there you go......

Cate

how low can you go to call a 13 year old a "bastard child"? how do you people sleep at night? thats so aweful, you should be ashamed to call yourselves jounalists!

FlBiker

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
bas·tard Audio Help /ˈbæstərd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bas-terd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.

He has been such a great Dad to Lindsay, her brothers and her fame whore sister. In and out of jail, a 3rd rate con man, the youngest boy is half a faqqot 'cause he has no man figure in his life. The bastard girl should run screaming in the other direction if he is the sperm donor.

KCRosie

Jen - I am a "bastard daughter" and while technically true, it's still highly insulting and inflammatory. For me, it's a label pinned on me that I had absolutely nothing to do with and there is nothing I can do to change it. Using that term is the same to me as calling someone a racial slur. I can't imagine what this poor 13yo girl is feeling right now having everyone continually refer to her as a "bastard". Your justification of the use of the term by quoting the dictionary is naive, insensitive and just plain cruel. If it hurts someone when you do it, then STOP DOING IT, don't justify it.

FlBiker

#23 KC

You're a bitter little bastard, huh.

Me, myself and I

Really KC, stop being so overly sensitive to the term bastard. There are so many children born to parents who are not married these days, that it is really silly to be upset about a word that just is a legal term. Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter is a bastard child. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is a bastard child, and her two soon-to-be born siblings will also be. Why be upset because some low mentally functioning people consider bastard to be an insult, when it is just a legitimate legal term?

What word would be appropriate for a child born to unmarried parents? Would it be illegitimate? I personally think that, that word is worst than bastard. It says to me that the child was not legally born. How silly, how can someone NOT be legally born? Please get back to me with what word should replace bastard.

BTW, bastard can hardly be interpreted as a racial slur, since it occurs in every racial group in the world.

Bob Booie

I thought Linsey already had two step brothers named Jack Daniels and Johnny walker

aqualung

the entire lohan family is human sewage
(except the youngest boy).

BOEING 787

Another Lohan family crisis, Dina wants to throw Ali into show business, Michael is having
illegitimate kids, and Lindsay at only 21 is already messed up with the cycle of bad relationships, addictions to drugs and alcohol, and a string of movie failures, She ain't that far
from Amy Winehouse at all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments