Rob Lowe's Wife: Nanny Was After His Ass

6/27/2008 8:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a declaration filed by Sheryl Lowe, claiming the nanny who alleges Rob had a personal relationship with her was the one on the make, and jock blocked by Sheryl herself.
Click to read the documents!
Sheryl claims former nanny Jessica Gibson "sought attention from my husband" in a variety of ways. In February 2008, during a fishing trip, Sheryl claims Jessica "asked my husband, in front of me and sitting next to me, if he would rub sunblock on her. I stepped in and said no, I would do it, and that was not appropriate for her to ask him."

Sheryl goes on: "I recall one other occasion when Ms. Gibson asked my husband to rub sun block on her ...I ... told her that I would do it. She got upset with me for stepping in, left us and went back to her room."

And there's more. Sheryl says in England in 2005, "She had taken a shower and walked out of her bathroom, wrapped in only a towel, dripping wet and walked down two stories to the living room area where my husband was reading." She adds, "When I saw her, I told her to go to her room and put on some clothes and never do that again."

joel rifkin

take the oath;

NO more FIRST !

Mad Max

any1 notice that paris and nichole are with boy george looka likes but ugly freaks with stupid hats

Cayenne

Should have fired her! Who puts up with that trashy behvior?

Jez

Um, well why didn't you bag the bimbo back then? why'd you keep her on?

Heather

I that was the case then WHY did they not FIRE her??? The first time some kid did that in my house she'd be history!

shelby bear

As I've stated in a previous comment when all this started, my ex-husband worked with Rob in 1993 on "The Stand" on location in Utah & Vegas, my ex said that Rob had a veritable "revolving door" of girls in and out of his hotel room every night - and this was when his wife was pregnant. It doesn't take an idiot to figure out that he was the one putting the moves on the nanny, otherwise, if the opposite were true then why didn't they fire her??? I'd advise his wife to get out while the gettin's good, once a womanizer, always a womanizer - that's why my ex is my ex!!!

Niki

I would have fired her after the first incident. There's no way I would trust a nanny like that.

Make It Right!!

Why would the Lowe's employ this woman one minute longer after she supposedly walked thru the house with only a towel on??? This is the woman they hired to supervise their children and yet they allowed her to remain in their employ for years even though she repeatedly acted inappropriately sexual and they knew about it??? Something very suspect is going on at the Lowe house!! No one is an innocent party here I'm afraid.

Make It Right!!

ugly freak may be with stupid hats, but stupid hats has way more talent than the boy george look alikes! Punk my ass!! True punks wouldn't be caught dead with celebutantes and tween queens!! They tarnish the punks' good reputation for being BAD!!

redheadisnotdead

this whole thing sounds shady. Both the Lowes and the nanny sound trashy. Why didn't they fire her after the first incident. Something is off here...

JaJa

Sounds like the Lowes might have been toying with the idea of a threesome to me. It doesn't take a rocket scientest to know she should have been terminated. If it walks,talks and quacks like a duck well you know the rest.

gardner

wow, someone is a real PRUDE! omg - only wearing a towel, rubbing sunbloc on as virtual foreplay...americans.

NYOB

Nobody wants his funky ass!