Verne Troyer Sues TMZ

6/27/2008 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Verne TroyerVerne Troyer has filed a $20 million lawsuit, claiming TMZ violated his rights by publishing and airing portions of his sex tape.

In the suit, filed Thursday in U.S. District Court in downtown L.A., Troyer claims TMZ violated his privacy rights and infringed on his copyright and trademark by running portions of the tape on TMZ TV and TMZ.com. He also alleges TMZ violated his right of publicity and misappropriated his name and likeness.

Troyer says the tape was stolen and ended up in the hands of Kevin Blatt, the guy who distributed "One Night in Paris." Blatt is also named as a defendant.

In addition to damages, Troyer wants an injunction prohibiting further dissemination of the video.

Calls to TMZ were not returned.

Renay

Can you please take that picture of Verne Troyer off? It is making me sick to look at.

coryj

When a celebrity sex tape is exposed, why is the reason ALWAYS...IT WAS STOLEN! Can't these people afford a safe??? Dumb Asses.

Aveyra

"Calls to TMZ were not returned" made me laugh.

All American Girl

Its a small world after all!!! Ha, Ha

big joe

freak

nicky

I don't know about this, seems a bit set up. How would the tape have gotten stolen? If I made a tape like that I would have it locked away. I'm thinking Vernon set this up knowing tmz or whoever would get ahold of it and be able to cash in on a lawsuit. He's probably down and out on cash.......... not to mention he hasn't been on the news or anything lately, maybe this was his way to get more publicity??????

something is fishy here....

and that portion that was shown on here was disgusting I mean vomiting disgusting, and still haunts me! never want to see his face or hear his name again, it'll bring back those horrid visions of his tongue!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Laura

In that pic, he looks kinda like a mini-Willie Ames circa now.

Firerocket

This little dude is desperate for cash,he knows hes pretty much exhausted all his starring roles up in Hollywood.If that was a sex tape this guy better pay me to watch it,Even Joey Bottifucos sex tape was more intersting

Cartman

I guess this really proves that short people have no reason to live.

Hmmmmmm

Come on TMZ get rid of this gross pic of this pathetic character......he just wants more attention to make up for his teenie weenie!!! I just want to get out of this site when I see that eff-ing ugly mug.

Mim

This guy should be happy that anyone even reviewed the sex tapes. I have not seen or the desire, for fear of nightmares.
It is great for publicty.

say what

he looks like art harris

FlamingoNut

Poor Verne.
Not for nothing, size doesn't matter. Well, maybe in his case, but some guys with small penises are amazing otherwise...

Lolita

I think this world can be divided into two kinds of people; the ones who got the "calls to TMZ..." joke and those that didn't. ;)

Mr Manny

OMG!!!

I love the comment of

"Calls to TMZ were not returned'

and i Agree with most people on this Comment Board, It's all About money!! He's prob going broke!