Jennifer Tilly: Kinda, Sorta, Maybe Hot

7/2/2008 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As defined by Seinfeld, a "two face" is a girl who looks good sometimes and terrible other times. To that end, we present Jennifer Tilly.
Launch photos
Tilly took to the stripper at Jet nightclub at the Mirage in Las Vegas on Monday night, dancing for her poker playing boyfriend, Phil Laak. Obviously, he enjoyed the show, but do you?

Zoya

omg the horror!!! Maybe tmz would be happier if she was a Paris Hilton costantly checking her reflection so that she can pose infront of the cameras. People cant even have good natured fun without the TMZ Police coming up with snippy sarcastic remarks. Tmz u used to be a cool site ironic and based in reality what happened????

yvetterene

I've always thought that Jennifer Tilly was an attractive woman. Hell, we all have our "two-faced" days. I'm having one today. But put a little make-up on and a cute outfit and its all good,

.:Loki 4Ever:.

i've always liked her :D

Cornflakes

That Seinfeld episode was mostly about bad lighting. It can happen to the best of us.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

I Love Jennifer Tilly! She is one SEXY ass woman! ALL WOMAN! Not like these little skanks out there that are 25 years old w/ no T&A!!! Jennifer Tilly still looks great & ages wonderfully! I'd definatly hit that! :)

Crackhead

Looks like somebody blew up her face with a bicycle tire pump.

gulfman

A real woman. She is not manufactured or anorexic. Very hot indeed!!

Rick Da Ruler

Hey, Jennifer Tilly is definitely sexy, just it's in that MILFY way(maybe not so NATUARLLY SEXY anymore, if she EVER was that is)meaning that she ,like the vast majority of women everywhere(even though they don't wanna admit it most times), can't just roll up outta bed, or out the shower, without putting on a lil sumthin-sumthin to spruce that thang up)...

But, hey, if you're just too lazy or "tired"to, or you believe that BS your man tells ya about "how you really don't need to put that junk on Baby" , more power to ya(more often than not,he just doesn't wanna hear your mouth & is trying to keep it moving)...I know that I have NEVER had a problem waiting for a woman to enhance what's already attractive anyway, if she so chooses...A woman can ALWAYS get that makeup all over me if we're together...I know where all the good Dry Cleaners in my area are...LMAO

Crevice

Schwinnnggggggg!!!!!!! She has a great rack, full body, great voice and can play poker.Mmmmmmm

Melissa

smokin'!

ok

She has crazy money. Her recent ex-husband is the creator of the Simpsons. ChaChing!

john

she is and always has been hot.love her! all natural ,smart and a savvy poker player.

TIlly Fan

There is no debate - Jennifer Tilly is a beautiful woman.

More to the point - if Ms. Tilly looked at anyone of the men at TMZ....sideways....they wouldn't know what to do.

I doubt very seriously that any guy over at that show, particularly the dork that can't make up his mind, has ever dated a woman that was as hot as Jennifer Tilly - what a joke!

To that idiot - if you thought she liked you :boy" you'd be running around shooting your mouth off about it, because you coulodn't believe someone as hot as Jennifer Tilly would find someone like "you" attractive.

In conclusion - You Sir, are an idiot

GEB

No I do not find her attractice, I would rather sit at the bar in Jet nightclub adn talk about last night's Gray's Anatomy. Phil Laak is alucky son-of-a-gun!!!

Tim

How can tmz even be arguing whether Jennifer is attaractive or not. I can only assume they've been following the skanks from The Hills too much, and have lost their minds. This is a lovely gal!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments