Kid Fashions Have a Cult Following

7/2/2008 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just because your kids don't belong to a polygamous religious sect, doesn't mean they can't dress like they do!
The Devil Wears Pajamas
Now that they've had their children of the corn returned to them by the government, members of the Fundamentalist Church of Latter Day Saints have created an online shop so all kids can wear creepy Laura Ingalls-esque, polyester uniforms. Perfect gifts for a teen readying for their first, second or third marriage!

The unisex site features everything any wannabe brainwashed, homeschooled, inbred, God-fearing child could need to fit in at Walnut Grove Elementary. All items -- from Pilgrim dresses to overalls -- meet "the FLDS standards for modesty and neatness." The devil wears long underwear!

Mac

What is this, The Others?!

julie

little girls should dress like little girls,not mini teenagers,or sex kittens,good on them i think they will do really well,and i know most mums would agree with me that kids should dress like kids not mini adults

Just saying

To someone about to get raked over the coals:

Get over it already. The fact that you may not read TMZ anymore isn't going to hurt them. They still have many millions who will. The fact is you are just one person and you said you weren't going to come back but you will and you have shown that. So either get over the comment or don't come back. Geez! I home school my child and she is very smart and perfectly normal and dresses normal and is socially fine, but you don't see me running around trying to boycott the website. Grown-ups in this day and age have to look past something they don't like with their head held high. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just like you, and they shouldn't have to say sorry because they hurt your feelings. That is the way it works in the real world. So if you are expecting them to give you a heartfelt apology or anything for that matter, then I wouldn't hold my breath too long!!

BARB

Now I know what the kids will be for Halloween this year!

It' OK Buddy

Not buyin' it "Jenn" or whoever you are....
You just have issues with these people or what the Media has told you about them from what reports were given by certain disgruntled people who may or may not have suffered abuse while in their organization but you likely did not.

You just want to slam them because of your own personal and cultural issues..........Go for it but I and most people aren't buying your post!

Emily

FREAKISHLY SCARY!

:EEK: :EEK:

wake-up

GUESS THEY LOST THEIR WELFARE CHECKS. THEIR CLOTHES ARE JUST A SMOKESCREEN TO THEIR PERVERSION.

wake-up

SOOOO, OTHER THEN PICTURES OF MEN HANGING NEXT TO THEIR BEDS, THEY NOW HAVE PICS ON INTERNET?
HYPOCRITES

Merri

Do these clothes comes with an automatic guarantee your child will be molested? Or increase their chances?

SLCN

What a piss-poor post, TMZ. You should stick to gossip and avoid any real news. It clearly isn't your area of expertise.

Ava

That's nice. I am really happy that the children were returned. I am sure they will make a lot of money.

Ava

AmaM

Holy crap that stuff is expensive. Check out the "About us page" the sewer is wearing a watch. Doesn't that count as jewerly? And modern living?

Kelleigh

6. Ok, I was homeschooled and that is NOT how we dressed. Trust me, you can be homeschooled and not be socially inept. Don't lump us all into that cult category. CREEPY!!! ---- Totally agree. I was homeschooled too, and definitely shop at the mall. These people are disgusting creeps.

Heather

wow the prices are crazy if you want to look like that you can do it alot cheeper. Well least we know where are tax dollars are going? Do these other spiritual wives have to participate in welfare to work programs???