Suri's Mad Money

7/2/2008 4:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who needs a doll, when your Scientoloparents give you fake benjamins to play with?!

While the actress-formerly-known as Katie Holmes stared blankly, reflecting on her former self, adorable, lifelike baby thetan Suri Cruise played with a fake ol' $100 bill on Tuesday. Is nothing in her life real?

If only Suri could use that money to get those bangs cut.

LINDA

who is suri's father,it sure isn't tom cruise.

Make It Right!!

But atleast they ARE MARRIED! Nope, can't condemn them married, religious folk for raising their kids with morals! We'll just pretend that little Suri WASN'T born a BASTARD, because atleast her parents are married now!! And oh how happy Katie looks!

dee

I've NEVER been able to stand Tom Cruise! Thank heaven Suri looks like her REAL father, Chris Klein.

Leela

Yeah I don't think marrying Cruisafanatic was the best move either but she isn't staring blankly, she's annoyed at having her child stalked.

Niki

I can't believe how much she looks like her mommy. Such a cutie!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

9. What doesn't Katie have to be upset about? She is UBER rich...she has everything she could ever want whenever she wants..she has a beautiful daughter she gets to stay home with and she is married to Tom Cruise. Poor thing.

Posted at 3:33PM on Jul 2nd 2008 by POOOOOR ME

To be honest, I didn't read through all of the posts, but I'm betting that Katie has that disgusted look on her face because she saw you guys - I know I would.

Squish 67

Oh hell....Suri is only two years old...that's a leeetttllle young to be worried about her hair....lol. Besides, her bangs look cute, and she's an adorable kid. Her mom is staring like that because, well, Kate is now a VERY important celeb married to another VERY important celeb, and they do that sort of thing. Just ignore them, and they will eventually go away. ;)

Drama Drama...Baby Mama....

Lets be fair here, she is a beautiful baby..One of the mot beautiful baby in hollywood if not the prettiest so far. Great genes tom and katie....As for katie...why are you guys bashing ather, she is a model citizen, don't blame her because she is famous...She lives her life without chaos....Tom is a great person too...I wish them both the best in life.

karen stine

You Are Eviel Don;t Have Your Kids That Don;t know any better Harvey Attack other kids that is hitting below the belt isn;t this world in enough trouble Katie And Tom Are Great!!!!!!! people that is why every one attacks them Stop stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.D

WOW, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL !!!!!!!!! " SHILOH PITT " HAS NOTHING ON THIS GIRL !!!!!!!

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT !!!!!!!!!!

OMG

HUMMMMM I WONDER IF JOSH HARTNETT IS THE REAL FATHER OF KATIES BABY ,,HE SURE LOOKS JUST LIKE SURI , TOM SURE DOESN'T..NO WAY TOMS THE DADDY.,,,,,,

char

Come on people--if this was anyone else that hair in her eyes would be totaly criticized. Simple and CHEAP solution--it is called a barrette. I don't see any other celeb child looking like this.

Ava

All Kate does with Suri is shop so I guess Suri is a shopper in training. We never see that little girl playing. What is up with that!

KMD

Why is Katie allowed to cut her hair so short, but when married to Nicole Kidman,
Tom forbid her to cut her long beautiful hair?

Mikah4tmz

I heard a statistic on television that said 80% of our paper currency has traces of cocaine on them--i would never let my baby play with money!

I must say though, Suri is the cutest celebrity baby that I have seen in a good while--she's so adorable

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments