Ashley Dupre -- No Mo' Joe

7/3/2008 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ashley Dupre, Joe FrancisAshley Dupré -- aka Gov. Spitzer's fav girl -- has finally come to her senses.

The former call girl has dropped her lawsuit against Girls Gone Wild main man Joe Francis. She filed the suit back in April, claiming GGW used her name and likeness for profit. Dupre had claimed she was tricked into giving her consent for a GGW video -- but Joe long-claimed he had video evidence to the contrary.

Joe tells TMZ, "The filing of the lawsuit was a serious lapse of judgment on her part. I never did understand how I could possibly damage the reputation of a hooker ... This isn't the first time I've faced false allegations against me. But the truth invariably comes out, as I knew it would in this case. I am happy to, once again, be completely vindicated."

Her lawyer issued a statement, that said in part, "Ms. Dupré wants to eliminate all negativity from her life and focus on the positive. She has prospects for many exciting new projects and is looking forward to starting a new chapter."

Presumably one that doesn't involve selling herself.

Dr. Adams

She wants to consentrate on the positive, huh?...well I'm very positive she's a "Hoe"

girl girl

HA that means the have to much against her sillie behind!

Dr. Adams

I was "FIRST" B-otche's

Switch

Yea she's writing a book...

"How you too can become a Whore"

Switch

2. HA that means the have to much against her sillie behind!

Posted at 5:18PM on Jul 3rd 2008 by girl girl

***************************
Can you translate that to english?

janice

Ashley, GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!! Make something of your life stop trying to be famous and make a quick buck.

Colo.Girl

2. HA that means the have to much against her sillie behind!

I think i can decifer. I believe she means "HA! That means they have too much against her silly behind!"

By the way, nice brows Mr. Francis.

barb

She wants to focus on the positive, well she is positively a whore and a skank. Focus on that Bitch.

Cynic

TMZ, could you be any deeper in Joe's pocket if you tried?

I know this is a skanky celebrity gossip site with few standards, but can't you keep up even a pretense of professionalism?

It's so obvious that you side with whoever pays you to - wealthy celebrities who sexually abuse others in particular. Wonder why Jacko hasn't shown up with a big fat check so you can give him your seal of approval too.

Niki

I think her reasoning is a crock of sh*t. She pulled out of the suit simply because she knew there was no way in hell that she would have won in court. So to keep the public from the obvious truth of her credibility, she decided against suing Joe Francis. And Joe Francis hit it dead on. You can't ruin the reputation of a hooker. And it truly disgusts me to know that she's actually famous for being a true whore.

coco

Focus on the positive? HIV positive maybe? Funky ass HO!!!

HATE50

Why does she always look like she just got F***ed.... She can't lie, she's a hooker!!!!!!!!!

carol

That's funny - she wants to focus on the positive. The others have already said it here. Her only POSITIVE is and will be her reputation as a whore. That's the REAL POSITIVE here, unless of course she adds HIV Positive to that which is a high probability.

TeamKate

Ya know i'm not a fan of either of these two...They both make their living off of @ss which to me makes me sick and spells out they both are full of it! But it also makes me mad when i see others calling her a whore and no one callin joe the same! He's a piece of work that is as nasty as any child molester! I hate it when men have sex or want sex from girls like miss depre yet go and talk smack against them! Like your male organ isn't as nasty as hers!!! Go wash it you stink@ss!!!

kerry

I can't wait to see the day when Joe Francis goes down. And it is coming. He's criticizing her for selling herself? That's priceless considering how he's made his fortune.

Also, TMZ, what do celebrities do? Oh yes, they sell themselves.

People feel better about themselves by putting down others. It's all about ego and feeling superior. "I would never..." "At least I wouldn't...." Judgmental hypocrites are so annoying. tsk tsk

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments