Jason Bateman: When the Brit Hits the Fan

7/3/2008 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Bateman probably hoped for a peaceful, pap-free walk with his wife and daughter -- too bad Britney showed up around the corner and effed it all up.

TMZhires13yearolds

I love how TMZ never accepts responsibilities for their actions. Can anyone say George Bush? So the fact that you bothered Jason Bateman and his family is actually Britney's fault for existing? Whether celebrity haters like it or not, celebrities actually have the right to leave their houses.

Boston Kate

Nooo, TMZ and all the other bloodsucking paps f_cked it up!

annoyed

Effing Stupid.

?????

No stair car for a quick getaway... Come on!!!

TMZhires13yearolds

3. She effed it all up? How could she eff it up like that? That's just effing crazy. I cant believe this effing girl. What an effed up world we live in. I cant believe this effing woman effed it up like that for him. This blows my effing mind. That's just effed up, man. She needs to eff off.

Effing Stupid.

Posted at 11:23AM on Jul 3rd 2008 by TMZonlyhiresidiots

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehehehe...........now THAT'S funny. TMZ kids, take note on what real humor looks like.

Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sure TMZ um I mean Brit F*ed up his walk but hell Im glad ya did! Ill admit it! Hes still hot and probably the best looking piece of vid TMZ has aired all week!

Tangie

His wife is stone cold ugly....yikes! I expected better....

Jo

he's hot.

Jennifer

Its Jasons wife who tells photographers to take the photo op with Jason, their daughter and fellow actress Amanda Peet.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Of course britney was on Sunset Blvd, and Robertson and any other place that is high profile. Bateman really sounded like he gave a crap? No?
If the twit would stay home for at least one day, other people could actually get around town and get stuff done. But NOOOOO she's got to get her pap fix.
Oh well at least she's not driving anymore.

neck slasher

Why don't you go follow George Bush around, he's more clinically sick than poor Brit.... oh right, secret service will kill you paps... my bad

matt

good old bateman. god, i miss Arrested Development...

neck slasher

What?! You don't know who I am?? I'm Wow's pimp.