Linda Hogan Knows How to Pick 'Em

7/3/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Linda Hogan keeps making one ridiculous decision after the other.
Launch photos
We reported yesterday that L. Ho is on the outs with her 19-year-old Nick-alike and may have found her rebound guy. Turns out he's a convicted felon.

Linda's date, Louis Adkinson, was arrested five times in two years for fun things like carrying a concealed weapon, giving cops a false name and writing bad checks. This guy makes crazy Hulk look like a prize.

UPDATE: We spoke to Louis and he tells us that he is a Hogan family friend and has worked with Brooke in the past as a music producer. He also tells us he was in town to visit Nick. Louis says he's friends with both Hulk and Linda -- they're not dating.

FlBiker

I think HE is slumming by banging that bag of guts.

Kevin

thats a good influence on nick =

Kory

Hitman for hire???

WhogivesanF

I think it is my time to date L. HO!

Are you kidding me?

What the hell is wrong with her? She's about as dumb as they get.
Hulk should thank god he got out of there.

TMZhires13yearolds

If I had my head stuck up Linda Hogan's ass like you guys, I might care who she's dating. But since I don't, I don't.

Mayu

And she wants a restraining order against the hulk??

She needs a restraining order to protect her from herself!! No wonder her daughter says she doesn't talk to her mom anymore.

mikey

Wow the 19 yr old was an ugly dude,but this guy takes the cake.What a desprerate,old, clown make up wearing hag.Hulk is probably the happiest man in the world right now,after unloading that skank who by the looks of things,will bang any guy with a wiener.

bob-o

Match Made in Heaven, Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pauli

Gross!!!!!!!!!!

Trooper Tom

Enough about this nobody who the hell cares who she is out with if the paps didn't follow this never was around she would be where she belongs out of sight

Audrina

I use to watch there show the hogans & i always knew she was a freak !!!!! She thinks she looks so hot but she should take another look at herself. Besides that what a bad influence she is on her kids. I guess shes letting her hair down so to speak!! Now there coming out with a new show Brooke knows best, whats next Nick in a jail cell?? How stupid !!!!!

tracey

Sounds like a perfect match to me, and when he rips her off and she's penniless we'll all be laughing!

mrX

i really like brooke hogan after watching the show. shes the perfect daughter imo in terms of personality. very sweet, kind, and means well in everything she does. but man linda hogan should get a pyschological check because the stuff shes doing when they are already looked down on right now, just adds insult to injury. I would be extremely embarressed if that were my mom. In fact i dont think my mom could do anything more embarressing than what Linda Hogan is doing...

rosie

Linda Bollea has got to be the "Meathead " of all time. You know, dead from the neck up. There is no hope for her or any member of her dysfunctional family. Why in the hell don't they all just go away?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments