Andrew Dan-Jumbo -- While You Were Busted!

7/7/2008 4:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Andrew Dan-JumboCops say they nailed TV handyman Andrew Dan-Jumbo on misdemeanor assault charges.

Dan-Jumbo, who starred on TLC's hit "While You Were Out" and is currently on "Take Home Handyman," turned himself into Amherst, NY PD July 1st on charges of assault, petty larceny and harassment. Cops say back in March Dan-Jumbo allegedly stole property from a home.

Last summer, he was popped by Buffalo PD after an altercation at a Red Cross party. We're thinkin' his defense was that it's the perfect place to give blood. Those charges were dropped.

No comment from TLC.

benjamin tony atkins

what a TOOL.....

i hate hollywood

wow tmz, how long did it take you to find THE WORST PICTURE EVER of this guy to put up for your story headline???
and while were at it, why do you censor all my comments....?????????/

Aaron

Work related? Gotta think that's not good for the career...

happyone

he can do it himself on anything on me 1st dyiers hehe

Buwahahahahaha

I wouldn't mind being nailed by that delish! handyman.

Luke Warmwater

Was he named after an elephant?

NatTurner

3rd degree assault, petty larceny and 2nd degree harassment means you bumped into a white lady who saw your skin color, dropped her purse in fear and ran. When the cops arrive ,you are holding the purse the woman dropped. Seriously. This has to be the most meaningless charge I've ever seen!

brownie

The charges were filed by his psycho stalker ex-girlfriend who couldn't get over the fact that he dumped her.

tracey

There's more to this story I'm sure.
I bet Andrew Dan has a jumbo though....

leanne w.

I have lusted after this guy for many years and would love for him to be my Take Home Handyman, but not if he is going to steal stuff out of my house! This can't be for real. Seriously?? My heart is broke. I am in shock. He seems like such a nice person. If his shows get cancelled, I'll know this is for real.

Squeaky

When I saw this photo, it reminded me of some of those "separated at birth" photo features.

He looks like Jason M. on of the Bachelorette's final two! Jason often appears unshaven in episdes. Check it out.:

saint

I agree #10. This man has been on my fantasy wish list for years. Say it isn't so.

Amber

There's definetley more to this story. He has always seemed like a stand up kinda guy. Can't pass judgement till all the facts are presented.

Nicole

im from the area he is from and his mom bought a tv from the best buy i worked at and she was a BITCH!! she was like do u know who my son is? and she said his name and i was like it doesn't ring a bell and shes like its the blah blah blah and i had to think about it and then i was like oh him. she didn't seem happy. she was such a bitch. so now she shouldn't be like " do u know who my son is!" because her son is a LOSER!!!

rachel

And where is Dan-Mumbo and Dan- Sambo?
And the tigers turning into butter?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments