Brangelina Doesn't Come with Baby Pics

7/9/2008 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Someone is going to part with megabucks for the first shots of Brangelina's twins, but if you want the snaps, you're also going to give up something else.

A source in the know tells TMZ that one of the conditions of getting the J-P twins' first pictures is that the winning mag is forbidden from using "Brangelina." Multiple sources tell us the couple hates the moniker -- but no one more than Angelina.

BTW -- the bidding is now at $16 million. Take that Levi Alves McConaughey.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Reality

really enuff kids already

grego

aww..no baby pics

davidg

who cares

Tangie

STOP HAVING CHILDREN! THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! THE OCEANS ARE POLLUTED! THERE IS NO MORE GAS! WORLDWIDE FAMINE AND DISEASES! GET A CLUE!

Ick

*SIGH* Isn't there better ways for $16 mil to be spent? Seriously, she'll be out staging photo ops of the twins in no time, so can't we all just wait?

BabyGirl

Who the heck cares. Why don't people live their own lives instead of through the celebrities! I don't even know why I'm on here, other than I'm bored at work.

TERINDA

The babies are already born

Nancy

I don't understand why they keep having more kids. Sure they love kids and that's great. But I think that there is too many as it is! I love Brad and Angelina and I am glad that they are happy! They are an Awesome and powerful couple but let's face it... Its maybe a good idea to slow down a bit... Congrats tho' :)

Brattus Rattus

I like Brad. I like Angie. I'm glad they have kids and love. I really could care less about the fact she hates the term "Brangelina" though and won't allow it in an accompanying article with the new baby pictures. I thought the money was going to charity? If the worst thing that she and Brad are referred to is "Brangelina" one would think they could get over it.

BTW - I also won't be rushing out to see what their babies look like. All of this money being thrown around for a picture is absurd.

martinistopswithus

imagine how many euros they will be able to get for their wedding and subsequent divorce photographs.

kiki

what a joke! two freaks of nature are going to have two more freaks of nature.

Bonny

That is ridiculous. They need to give me $1 million dollars. My family and I could live on that the rest of our lives and these celebs have shameful amounts of money, wasting away every day. Breaks my heart to know that my 2 year old daughter can't have the "best" in life because her mama only makes $14/hour. Sucks being broke.

rachel

well, isnt' that just the pitts!

tracey

Hate to say it but crazy #4 is right....

rachel

Who reads magazines anymore?
And we know the pix will be online within days....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments