Billy Dee is Back -- Lock Up Your Grandma!

7/10/2008 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sex symbol of the '70s Billy Dee Williams is back out on the H-wood scene -- and he's still dapper and debonair!

The actor is 71 years old and could still take your woman.

xxs

first.......... .biacches..............

Sarah Jones

Yep. He is still sexy. He was the hottest thing ever in Brian's Song!

Love him.

Liz

He can park his shoes under my bed anytime!!!!! Damn, he is sexy!

Brattus Rattus

I remember the beer commercials. Damn, I'm getting old.

Didn't he get busted for beating a woman?

pebbles

I had a crush on him back in the 70's, then he faded away, but dad-gum he is still sooooooooooooo fine. I am crushing again. I remember a movie he did with diana ross, that I just loved, but I cannot remember the name of it! Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Liz

Billy Dee in Lady Sings the Blues was the BEST! Wheww, he is so handsome!

Norwalkgirl

He did the movie about Billie Holiday, I think it was called "Lady Sings the Blues" with Diana Ross.
Still looking good Billie Dee...

pebbles

Lady sings the Blues- that is it. thank ya'll!

Dottie

He was in: Mahogany, Lady Sings the Blues, Brian's Song, Bingo Long, Chiefs, Scott Joplin and 2 Star Wars flicks. I'm sure there were plenty more. He was so smooth, suave and gorgeous.

Just Cruzin Thru

He was also in the movie "Mahogany" with Diana Ross....He sure is FINE as hell

agent smith

WTF???? This guy is 71??? Unbelievable...he must have sold his soul to the devil, lol.

shes nuts

Sad to know his career went to the toilet and all he had left was to appear on SOAPNET.
He played an orderly on General Hospital: Night Shift (1st Season)

Sassy & Cute

DAMN.... I'M 28 AND I WOULD DO THAT 71 YEAR OLD MAN.

diana

I agree, he is still a good looking man. My little sister met him years ago when she when she was at a gas station. He pulled up in his jaguar and she said he was very nice, told her she had a cute son and gave her a picture and a kiss (she still has the photo). I wish he would do more acting,

Janet

I knew Billy and his family years ago when they lived in Harlem before he became famous. Billy was a class act all the way and his mother was a sweetheart. He waited a long time for success and he earned all the success he got. Very few actors get much work after they turn 40; Billy managed to stay in the game until he was over 50. And damn, he's still looking good!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments