Brinkley Pact -- Not Totally Cooked Yet

7/10/2008 9:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook have come to a tentative settlement, but we're told that whatever they've agreed to could still come unglued when they get to court and show it to the judge.

Yesterday, as we reported, the ex-couple's lawyers were working OT to get a pact done, but couldn't do it during the day. We're told they worked "intensely" to make it happen at a L.I. hotel, and they will be presenting an agreement in court today.

Another source tells TMZ that Cook was "anxious" to get the custody fight over with before two detectives, who were scheduled to testify yesterday then were delayed until today, spilled the beans on what they'd dug up on him.

Story developing ...

HOLY CROCODILE

I learned this yesterday.MILF.She is beautiful and look at that mouth

HOLY CROCODILE

Dadgummit,I could have been first again. I could win all the prizes for being first if I would only enter

kiki

that brinkley is an old bag, peter cook is her fourth husband, their is somthing wrong with her ,that she can't hold on to her husbands. she is a bitch . she can't take it, that peter likes young women . old is old and brinkley is old.

Elizabeth

CHRISTY angry..... yea, well who wouldn't be?? Give me a break. Peter is the WORSE father, when you have an affair for a year with a teenager, (imagine that, sleeping with 2 woman at the same time) what kind of a father would do that to his children . What does he think, will happen to his kids when they find out?? He is the worse father. He is so full of himself, laughing and carry on. Peter should apoligize to his wife and children, he is completly wrong, he DID not put his wife and children first, he put himself first and this is what . He is so lost.

memyself

do not judge lest tho be judged....unless you live a saintly life mind your bees wax....most of us will grow old .....

Sunday

He is quite a guy!!! He was said to have a personal account on a Luxury online service R I C H L O V I N G.C O M for successful and celebs singles with his hot pictures and blog there. Quite a few hot girls and ladies wrote to him. I've been there for day, it seems the girls are not hard to hook up.

HOLY CROCODILE

I don't blame him. I don't believe she knows how to treat or please a man or she could hold on to one. Not too many men ,married or not ,that wouldn't want to nail the young thing. i know I would in a heartbeat.Women just stand up for women in a situation like this. It's always the mans fault in their eyes.

noissues

It looks like she has a french manicure on her teeth?

WTF

Peter - no make up. Brinkley - lots of make up. She's jealous.

kiki

peter is a good looking guy! and yes no make-up on him but that jealous brinkley has to paint her face. i bet that her stomach is all flabby and hanging, creepy nasty old bag.

Carpe Diem

She is beautiful and a good mother. He is a creep.

J

As if she needs him, Christie is still beautiful and will move on just fine.