David Lee Roth: Story is Just Plain Nuts

7/10/2008 7:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Lee Roth wants you to know he can eat as many nuts as he wants!

Diamond Dave tells TMZ: "I was in Canada only from July first through the fourth for a performance at the Quebec City Summer Festival. I had no encounters or incidents with the police. The only thing I'm allergic to is criticism. -- Love, Dave"

A story that circulated earlier this week -- fueled by actual interviews with two Canadian police officers -- claimed cops had to save Dave's life after he went into anaphylactic shock from eating nuts.

Dave's rep says he is not allergic to nuts. Good fashion sense? Well, that's another story.

Studly

Rock on Dave I love you!

Laurie

That CANNOT be David Lee Roth! Oh MY!

bob

D.D, Your the Best, saw V.H. in 1978 and 1981 at S.F. Cowpalace, DAVE!!!!!!!!! Need V.H. Tour Jackets, Put them up ON E-Bay ,Will Buy Fast,,,

Hi Rick ,Beat You to this Tour Jacket Thing,DK

jared

Dave Still Rules.

UGH

i love me some DLR! I've seen VH (the real VH) over 20 times, I've seen DLR twice... He is still HOT! I love you DLR! Hey - I'm single.. come to Charlotte.. for some southern hospitality! :)

Nrthdude1

Diamond Dave looks incredible.

I remember when he turned into a jackass in the mid 198-s and destroyed his career - becoming like a male Cyndi Lauper. It was so sad. And then there were those hairpieces, the bizarre stints on talk shows, and then his crappy boring talk show when he took over for Howard Stern.

But I saw him with the Van Halens last fall and he & the boys rocked the house. He is back to being the gorgeous, handsome stud with the ballsy attitude and the great voice.

Thanks for coming back to earth, Dave.

FireEmAll

God he still looks gorgeous...saw him in 81 in Detroit - some idiot guy was tossing pennies onstage at DLR. After a while Dave pulled a girl onstage and told the guy "and now Im gonna f*%k yer girlfriend"...lolol..!! Rock on Dave

laughin' in Malibu

Ummm..the facts TMZ...don't forget to check your facts!!

kiki

hollywood is filled with a bunch, that should be called , freaks of nature.

jackschitt

Looks like chemical peel, Botox, hairplugs and new porcelain veneers. Anyone would look good after that!

Zara

DLR was SMOKIN" back in the day and so was VH. one of the best frontmen around. he was sooo hot. rock on, dave!

mamaknowa

He can deny it, but my girlfirend was there!!! This did not happen in July, but early June - I knew about it weeks ago!
Liar!Liar!

bugaboo

He actually looks damn good in that photo(aside from the big mouth)! And the jacket is hip...just not with that button-down shirt.

hahahaha!

Wow if that's how David is looking these days good for him, the 40yr old long hair, I don't want to age thing was NOT working, this look is sharp and he looks 'good' not like he's trying to look 20.

Jez

Did he go to Hair Club for Men? Wasn't he bald last year?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments