« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

So Shaq and A-Rod Walk into a Bar ...

7/15/2008 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How perfect. A-Rod needs a shoulder to lean on, and guess who shows up? Another world-class athlete with relationship problems.
Shaq, A-Rod
Alex Rodriguez and Shaquille O'Neal huddled for roughly 30 seconds at the 40/40 club last night, looking pretty intense. Don't know what they talked about, but Shaq surely must have some tips to throw A's way.

A-Rod was hosting the shindig, so guess what music the DJs played -- Madonna.

At one point A-Rod went to the bathroom, but not before security swept the crapper of people, even pulling one guy from a stall.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tx soccer mom

First! but again, who cares about this story!

James Omar Peebles

It's good club music if you ever get away from the house!

who cares

Hey txsoccermom: do you make a living out of being first on the comment list? I bet you are one of those that stay awake all night by the PC waiting for TMZ to pop a new one......GET A FREAKING LIFE!

Mik

Like sand through an hour glass !

Melon Head

THAT WAS ME IN THE STALL AND I WILL BE SUING THE SOB I DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO WIPE MY BUTT!!!

Looks like Kelcey is good at this

I just read this book called "Interceptions" and this is all so crazy because it's about professional athletes, gold diggers, all that stuff- and now i'm reading about all the same stuff in the blogs.

i'm wondering if this girl that wrote the book really lived this stuff-cause it was so true to life. the book is bangin! i'm just wondering if any of these people are the real players. Anyone know?

yeyahhh

These are just the sacrifices he has to make for Madonna. Guess he's regretting calling her his "soul mate".

Looks like Kelcey is good at this

wayne matthews

second that txscoccermom, why don't put that fork down and shove yourself away from the table. Maybe go for a walk so your kids won't be embrassed when they around you in public. Fat chicks are so gross, animals.

Kim

Who the f*ck do these celebs or their security guys think they are pulling a man out of the stall so this adulterous sh*tbag can go to the can alone rather than have to share the space with someone else. It's not like he has to share a stall. These celebs need to a grip on reality, this sh*t is getting out of hand. If I were that guy, I would sue them for invasion of privacy!

Queen of the Damned

If Madonna was meeting him in the bathroom for a quickie and that was the reason security removed everyone, I would sue the club management. If the guy they removed paid to get into the club, he has the same right to p*ss or sh*t as this cheating dumb*ss.

buckeye

hey #3 look whos talkin your.your# 3 on the list..

Hildy

To #10...I AGREE with you 100%. This is America. We are equal. I'm telling you the truth, if I was asked to leave a stall in the middle of doing "business" because a celebrity needed to use the bathroom, I would scream so loudly and threaten legal action so clearly, the need for a crapper would be too late. HOW DARE THEY. When did we become sheep where some people are more "equal" than others? I don't blame the security detail, I blame the people who just do what they are told.

bb

A-ROD is so damn sexy, would love to share a stall with him!

p654

I thought I saw him walk into 40/40 last night with C-Rod any one have a clue about that?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments