Would You Let Her Take Care of Your Baby?

7/15/2008 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Certifiable mother of two Helena Bonham Carter took her baby girl out for a leisurely Sunday troll.

Both mother and daughter wore their pjs.

Kitty

Please, for the love of all that is holy, WHAT IS THE BABY'S NAME???!!! She had her in December and there has been no confirmation of the name. TMZ PLEASE HELP.
By the way, she is lovely and wonderful.
Best wishes to them.

I smell a good ol fashioned witch hunt

Hey-

That baby buggy is a "Silver Cross", the most high end buggy you can get. It better be, since they cost around $7000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No joke, a $7000 baby buggy that the kid will use only for about a year, maybe 1 1/2 before switching to a toddler stroller.
$7000 is just a ridiculous amount to spend on a buggy, but do as you will!

BTW, TMZ has no class for calling her a troll. She and Tim Burton have 1 kid and are not married. Johnny Depp is their son's godfather too.

lexie

What's wrong with TMZ? At least she's taking her child out and NOT the nanny like all the other hollywood parents.

stupidho

Great actor and also looks like a great mother, she can babysit for me anytime.

SWAN

Magnolias, it is an English pram called a Silver Cross, they've been making them for years, very victorian looking, and now they're really back in fashion again. Hope that helps!

gargoyle

Magnolias - it's called a pram...

T

Helena can wear whatever she wants, she's awesome!

Ava

She is a superb actress, a little quirky but who cares what she wears. It shows she isn't a fashion victim and she is a individualist. I am a big fan of hers. She plays Victorian women quite well, so she is extremely versatile.

Ava

She is really quite lovely! NOT A TROLL TMZ!

Ava

I had one of those buggies for my son. We use to stroll all over Soho and everyone would compliment us. I put a blue bow on my so everyone knew it was a boy. It lasts forever and can be passed down.

Joke

since when do strollers get as large as a small adult? this is ridiculous! SHE CAN BARELY PUSH THAT THING!

Joke

CERTIFIABLE??? WHAT GIVES YOU AUTHORITY TO COMMENT TMZ???.. i see you guys on tv and
you all are nothing but a bunch of UGLY fat loser TRASHY sloppy NOBODIES,
especially HARVEY HIMSELF! AHOLES!!! UGLY BUNCH!

lowell

I LOVE HER IN "THE WINGS OF THE DOVE " SHE WAS HOT AND SEXY IN THAT !!!!

I WISH I WAS IN THE FILM MAKING LOVE TO HER !!!!

SHE REMINDS OF A LADY I USED TO WORK WITH THAT I WOULD HAVE MADE LOVE TO.

Mikah4tmz

She is cute to pieces! I love her and Tim Burton together. She is a bit eccentric but why is that such a bad thing?

danielle

However opinionated this may sound:
you people at tmz are dimwitted fools.
Leave poor Helena alone. She has
recently lost many family members to a car crash,
and all YOU care about is what she is wearing!!
Helena is one of the most talented actresses out there,
pajamas or not. She probably takes better care of her
children than anybody in Hollywood!

2021 days ago