Bruce Jenner: Khloe's Taking It Like a Man

7/16/2008 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that there's a reason to talk about Khloe Kardashian -- she's going to jail -- stepfather Bruce Jenner was happy to field a question about one of his step daughters that didn't have the words "sex" or "tape" in it.

Maizie

I don't get it? How is Jenner related to the Kardashian's?

martinistopswithus

it looks like he is melting.

Joanne

I love to watch the show. All the kids are lucky to have him as a dad and step dad. him. I hope Kloe learns her lesson.. How come Paris and Britney didn't have to spend much time in jail or Nicole, either??? Not right.

name withheld

Congratulations Bruce. You fathered an exceptionally fine human being in Brody. He is delicious. Every time I look at him I cream and I would like to personally thank you. Mwaa!

Joanne

Ooops. I should have proof read better. I meant to delete the word "him" and I mis spelled Khloe's name. Sorry.

Unbelievable

Bruce Jenners face just F*****G SCARES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

gossip fan

If Kloe was "taking it like a man" she would have signed up and gone to her classes, her AA meetings, paid the fine and done whatever else the court ordered her to do. I guess it's easier to do 20 seconds in jail than to go to a six month long alcohol abuse class. The famous really don't have it like the rest of us, although still haven't figured out exactly why they are famous at all. I've seen their show 2 times and that was enough for a lifetime. Their father was great friends with a double murderer (although Karma took care of that one) and their old hag mom thinks she's in her 20s like her nasty daughters. She was also out drinking the night before she was going to jail for breaking probation.

Black Teef

How Jenner wakes up every morning, looks in the mirror & doesn't immediately kill himself is simply amazing.

we will miss MJ

bruce is no father of year, he left his first wife after his olympic win, she supported him financially had a couple of his kids and then he dumped her for some other broad. He's been married like 3-4 times and has kids with all of them. He should spend time paying back his first wife and financially supporting his kids instead of wasting his money and ego getting bad plastic surgery.

Moneypenny

Jenner is related to the obnoxious girls becuase he married to their mother. Jenner is so cool, he is probably wondering how he got involved with all this drama. Poor Jenner and Brody!!

we will miss MJ

Brody is so hot he needs a spanking....

soltani

I didn't know either how he was related. He looks like a freak. Do they have ANY idea how grotesque they look????? If I could afford it, I'd go for a few things myself...lol. But damn... don't they even look in the mirror? Doesn't anyone say anything to them. My friends better tell me...lol.

whatthefrig

What has happened to Bruce Jenner's face? His eyes look strange, if that is plastic surgery I pray he got his money back! He looks horrible!

Meri

Bruce used to be handsome,before he got the plastic surgery. His wife Kris,probably talked him into that,because she has an ego problem.There wasn't anything wrong with the way he looked before.

I watched their Reality T.V. show twice. I couldn't watch it,anymore. The whole family walks all over him. When he has an opinion,no one pays any attention to him!

martinistopswithus