Helen & Linda: Golden Girls Gone Wild

7/16/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of them is the Queen, the other is the King's ex -- and they're both royal babes.

At 62, Helen Mirren (left) has racked up a very, very impressive body of work -- while Brody Jenner's 58-year-old mom Linda Thompson (right) could teach those "Hills" chicks how to really look hot.

We'll have whatever they're having!

Steph

Joye - that's because both of them have had so much plastic surgery that they don't look like themselves at all anymore. Brody looks a lot like Bruce did when he was younger.

sparkys nemesis

Do you honestly believe that's Mirren's body. I've seen her in lotsa flicks; more bird-like build than Bo Derek build. Was this photoshopped?

Black Power

WOW!! Helen Mirren looks gret for her age. Much better than most twenty years younger than her. Keep it up, Helen. I know that there are a bunch of women who wish they look as good as you do. Yummy.

Clint of the mountain

justin

If most of the comments are saying that Helen is better looking, which I totally agree with, how are the poll results showing most like Linda's body better. Helen has beautiful natural curves, while Linda's skin looks all stretched out, over baked and plastic.

Sean

My goodness Helen looks fantastic.

BJ Rocks

There is no comparison. Helen looks like a natural beauty whereas this other old plastic bitty with her hulk hands should have left herself alone.. Helen is the winner

myt23

Wow, I am suprised Helen Mirren has a body like that at her age.
Of course, Helen also never bore children. So I agree that Helen seems to have taken care of herself over the years.

dee

Linda is TOO OLD for a G string no matter how good she looks. When you expose your pubic area that way at 58 it is just plain WRONG.

Kitty Angel

Damn, damn, damn .... I'm almost 62 and I don't have anywhere near the body Helen has! Good for her!!

nikki88

damn, i wish i look like that at 62!

Kara

Neither one has plastic boobs so stop...Helen is a great dame...The other lady has gloves on I think...She is not in the hollywood scene..Leave them both alone..They want no attention from anybody...It nust be terrible to be followed and photographed while trying to have a swim..Id hurt the camera man

oh la la Paris is hot

Linda looks smoking hot! See surfaces all over the land of LA looking fabulous everytime in her Couture short dresses.

She is always in the company of beautiful people and always has a hot date around trailing after her everymove.

Good for her!

Helen looks good for a brit! She must walk all over that hag camilla in the poles over there.

FatOprah

Helen Mirren is beautiful.

Fernando Valenzuela

A couple of days ago I saw "2010 The Year We Make Contact" on cable and Helen was in that...and I've gotta say she has gotten damn sexier as she's gotten older....I would definitely rub one out to her (and I will once I get home!)

L

Linda might have the body of a 20 something but her hands sure look 58!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments