LiLo Serves Sam ... a Kiss

7/16/2008 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After being served legal papers on Tuesday, Lindsay Lohan rushed to Samantha Ronson's side ... and kissed it!
LiLo and Sam
You do the math.

who cares

TO POST 11 LARA
WHY WOULD YOU WISH PEOPLE WOULD DIE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOURS?
FREEDOM OF SPEECH REMEMBER??? IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND QUACKS LIKE A DUCK THEN GUESS WHAT ???
IT MUST BE A FRIGGIN DUCK THEN......DOES NOT MAKE SOMEONE HOMOPHOBIC IF THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH THE GAY LIFESTYLES,,,, TO EACH HIS OWN AS THE SAYING GOES-----
DID YOU JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET OR SOMETHING ?????????????????????????

Mookie

Ya like us folks?

We're bringin' sexy back........

*LMAO*

Could Samantha BE more of a MAN???????? There's nothing feminine about her! So why doesn't LezLo er um I mean LiLo just go date another guy?????? Must be something to all that shag gaggin' and carpet munching or could this all be staged as nothing more than a publicity stunt for a dying career and a non-existent career?????????

lasmoocha

G-G-G Gay Unit

R.Zimmerman

I hope you die soon to make room for people who love all people of the world, who don't base their opinions of others on sexual orientation.

Posted at 2:58PM on Jul 16th 2008 by Lara

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's a nice example of loving the people of the world I must say!!

Abby

yeah...I kiss my girlfriends on the cheek also but I have not ever..that I remember..nuzzled and kissed them on the neck..*S*

BEAR

NNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSTY

Lohan_luver

I think they're ADORABLE! They are so cute and playful around each other. I've never seen Lindsay happier than when she's with Samantha. I just wish Samantha would get some sleep. She's been flying to New York, back to L.A., and back to New York again. She's got to be exhausted.

nicolay324

aw so cute i love them both great for lindsay she's happy. so im guessing that they'll confirm there relationship anytime soon?

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

The funniest part of this story... is that it's probably just a show to mess with the paps(mear) of L.A. Enjoy it, TMZ. I'm sure Lilo is laughing at your gullibility.

Heathr

They are playing the public and getting a kick out of it!!!! If I was famous and everyone was up in my business, Id mess with em as much as I could.

Tammie

IT IS NOT WHAT IS ON THE OUTSIDE THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL THAT THINK THAT LOOKS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS SHALLOW. LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING. LL IF YOUR HAPPY THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whamo

I'd bet my life Sammy boy is on dope. Looking at her eyes I'd say Heroin or Oxycontin's.

Robin

Frankly, I think Lindsey and Sam are snowballing the paps! They know cameras are on them and are playing it up for all it's worth.

INCAJUN2001

I have no prob with them being gay................if they are. I have a big problem with one or both of them pretending to be gay. It is still hard for the average gay couple to come out................... to act like normal couples... ya know....... kiss in public, hold hands in public etc. If they are doing this as a joke then shame on them........................ for thousands of people this is a very serious issue. I think if this was for real then they would not be so public.

dallas fans are morons

Sam prob. looks the way she does b/c she flies back and forth across the country pretty much everyday for her work. I think they are cute. Leave them be. If you don;t like it then don't read it and post your ignorant, unoriginal, non-funny comments. Seems like everyone wants to be a comedian that posts on here. Seriously. Leave them be!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments