Race War

Leaves Hasselbeck in Tears

7/17/2008 4:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We haven't really been paying close attention to "The View" since Rosie left -- but if Whoopi Goldberg keeps making Elisabeth Hasselbeck cry over the use of the N-word, we'll tune in more often.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

wow

wow

Beverley

The N word is just wrong and I wish everyone would stop using it.

scarlett

Why Elizabeth stays on that show with those ignorant bitches (mostly Joy) is beyond me.

sistawhite

Whoopi I love you. Elizabeth don't cry! I understand where you both are coming from. It is not OK for anyone to use that word.

Lucy

Elisabeth is a jerk...she thinks she is always right and makes herself look like a fool. did ya see Barbara's face...her and Whoppi are getting plenty sick of her!

Smurfette

No wonder she was voted off the Island!!!

Chef Kat

It is NEVER o.k. for anyone to use the N word. Whoopi claiming it is acceptable for black people use it is RESPONSIBLE for a failure in race relations!

Grossed Out

Eliazibeth is 100% right on this. If you dan't want the N word to be used then your own race should not use it. It's very simple. We are all trying to co exist in this world and if people keep dredging up the past you can never move forward. Very dissappointed in Whoopie's reaction to her.

erica

I WAS READING TMZ WHEN I SAW THE VIEW THIS MORNING.THEY BOTH HAVE STRONG POINTS.i KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPENED WHEN THE N-WORD ISSUE CAME UP,ITS A SORE SUBJECT TO TALK ABOUT.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

The Hard Left Democrats have been using the tactic of 'Race Baiting' (with all races)(, because they can Not win on their true Socialist ideals.

kane

The word is disgusting period!

BlackDontCrack

I cannot stand Elisabeth Hasselbeck. She's annoying and a crybaby. And I can't stand the way she disses Obama and the Democrats every chance she gets. She's a real bitch. Can't stand this wannabe political pundit for the right wing (wrong wing), when she's merely a Survivor loser. Don't even know how she got this job. Boy, I wish Lisa Ling never left. And I'm sure Barbara is thinking the same thing.

JolieIsFake

Nope, it's not okay for blacks to say it if whites can't. I'm so sick of this racism crap.

tango

I love how EH paints herself as some sort of victim here (boo-hoo) "...this is hard for me..." She seems to do that whenever she's getting bulldozed. Turning on the waterworks is the only way she knows how to get people to take her seriously.

Chrissi

Elizabeth Hasselbeck is just an obnoxious little brat who cries when things don't go her way. How she ever got this job is still a mystery to me. While she doesn't live in the same world as the rest of us, but her world does sound like a nice place to visit.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments