Khloe's

Mug

7/18/2008 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Standing 5'10" and weighing in at 145 pounds, ladies and gentlemen ... Khloe Kardashian!

0718_khloe_k_mug-1
(Pssst. Ain't no way she's 5' 10" and 145 lbs. Bitch pleeze!)

brazilian

come on... .she is super fat.. and she is nobody... give me break ... why cant we focus.. on hot celebrities..

Carrying a grudge are you?

I love this foul mouthed lil hottie.I dont care how tall she is and I hope she isnt really that weight as that would be really under weight for her model tall height. I think its awesome that she's going in and taking care of this. I hope they do a show or partial, on the dangers of drinking and driving. She is really in a wonderful position to help save a lot of lives here. =)

Its been proven that these girls are pretty and they know how to dress but are any of them smart?? Do any of them go to college besides the brother? What education do they have or want?

Glisten Garbor

Is she out of jail yet?

OUTLAW

Is she out yet?NO.......couple more hours

Tracy

I agree that she looks GOOD, but she is NOT 145 pounds! I would need to see her step on a scale on her show to believe it. But again, let me stress that I think her body is PERFECT the way it is!

Steven Segall PIMP # 1

No one "cars" how may "punds" she weighs!

Who is she anyway?

yltoo

WHAT 145 lbs on what planet! Is she a man?

Shirley

smug looking bitch. DUI was her charge right? Lovely.

Cin

LOL I weigh 145 also LOL , I love this if she weighs 145 I am going or have went tottally blind.

Tami

145? My ass. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I am the same height as she is claiming to be and I weigh less than 145. Chickie is hella lying about her weight or the Sheriff's Department to retrain whoever took her height/weight!! Ha. 145. pleaaaaaaase.

kylafornia

I'm so over Kim. It's all about Khloe

Maddy

That's not a mug shot. That's a promo shot in full makeup. Only in LA do the police allow these chics to pose as if they are doing a magazine spread. Where is the height chart and the number they are supposed to hold in front of them? Ridiculous. Even for Hollywood.

Vajayjay

See her in real life morons and you can clearly see she is 145lbs....some people are so stupid...I work next door to her & her sisiter...see her everyday, she is far from fat

Sandra

She looks like sucha beauty queen here. Best mug shot ever! These hollywood girls can't win, can they? Everyone always has something negative to say...too skinny, to large. WHATEVER. Khloe is hot. I love you Khloe!

pimp

145#s?? can she be charged for lying on a police form??