Graziano's Struggles Are Lifelong

7/19/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Gaziano and Nick HoganJohn Graziano finally will be able to receive reconstructive cranialplasty surgery to replace the hole in his head -- now that the swelling has lessened enough for doctors to operate.

It has now been close to a year since the damaging car accident with Nick Hogan -- and John remains in a permanent state of hospital care.

The life of John Graziano has been permanently altered, and the Marine Corps Times tells of the struggles that Graziano now faces day to day ... a struggle that has been overshadowed by the Hogan family and their continuous drama.

Nick Hogan only thinks he has it bad.

HogAnatoR

I have served [2] tours in Afghanistan and unless you are a current Military Service Member or in the HOgans word [Poor people who join the military to fight for this PATHITIC country to try and change/make their meaningless lives better blah,blah,blah].Or you are a holder of a DD-214 you have no ideal of what this is really about NOW.This is past the ACCIDENT It's about what they the BLowgan HOgans have classed US who serve this country.How many actually think that the PINELLAS County Sheriff's Dept. leaked out those tapes because they were bored and nothing to do??On the Roster of Employees for the county of Pinellas ,How many do you think are former Military Service member's ????Why do you think executive order CRS0724377cfano was requested by Scott Rosenwasser,and QUICKLEY signed by Charley Crist upon request by the D.O.D.,Got to give the HOgan's lawyers credit for sliding that gag order on the remaining 23 3/4 hours of tape under Pending Litigation's.......And that is why a lot of the PUKIAMAINICS have not heard all the SHI% the Hogans were talking about all of US who have served are serving or will serve in the armed services..And as of 12:01 am on July 27 08 Bubbas lease on that sweet Lilly white as& is over no matter what shi# Bill Riccio talk's! ! ! Pinellas County Jail will be ruled by the DEVIL DOG NATION ! !WE will unite and boycott ANY and ALL Business venues that Sponsor or Endorse ANY members of the family of Terrence Gene Bollea HOgan.......To Our Brother John Graziano...SEMPER FI.

Last Laugh

Last laugh is what?

I'm not a Bollea supporter - I'm just not a John supporter either. I think everyone got what they deserved. Poetic justice for all! Nick can't vote, own a firearm, or travel to certain places - for a very long time. He will always have to live with his idiocy, and nobody decent will ever want anything to do with him. John has suffered harsher consequences, but he brought it all on himself! That's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it. I think the only people who are worse that John Graziano and Nick Hogan are their supporters. Wishing for child-rape, and the deaths of people you don't know. You're all immoral!

Mr. Obvious

I HAVE GOT A NEW NAME FOR THESE IDIOT'S REALITY SHOW===> HOGAN'S ZEROS !!

Triple Play

I have been reading the comments while waiting for a flight and as the exchanges get insulting and sometimes it is refreshing to see that last laugh is softening his opinion. Yes he is entitled to his opinion this is America. we are all entitled to our opinion which is why this is the best country in the world. having said that the winner for the Blow hard of the day is LaLa or as we know he or she as Last Laugh. Bad karme Thank ou for the great insight maybe La La will get the clue that they are not so smart

Last Laugh

I am not La La.

Last Laugh

SEMPER FI - Stability-Excempt Marines Probably Eat Reason For Income

FlBiker

We have all had enough of the Bellaire Beach Hillbillys. Nice work
Terry and Linda. One child in jail before the age of 18, neither
child could graduate high school, in Florida of all places. The poor
parenting skills and drug abuse of the parents has in turn made 2
children that are functional retards.
Everyone send a note to Ncik, wish him well on getting a "Real-Ality"
tv show.

Whatever

Last Laugh - Just shut up and go away. Its very obvious that you are a very unhappy person and only bring other people down to make yourself feel good. I feel sorry for you and hope that you get the help that you so desperately need.

As for John and Nick - It truly was a tragic accident and agree that if John had been wearing his seatbelt it might not have been so serious. Since Nick was the driver - he is the responsible party regardless that John was older than Nick. PEOPLE READ YOU FLIPPING DRIVER'S HAND BOOK AGAIN. If the Hogans (Mr and Mrs) kept their stupid mouths shut this would have not gotten to the point where it is. They should have settled it quietly (in the civil suit) - which he would have been found guilty - OPEN UP A LAW BOOK IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. The tapes should have never been made public. The Hogans would have crashed and burned eventually - which they are now, just look at the so-called "adults" behavior lately.

My opinion - Hogans keep your mouth shut and settle it quietly and then go away for a long time. Since we all have such short attention spans everyone will have forgotten about it or just won't care anymore.

Triple Play

# 37 It sounds like you are describing LaLa. Poor girl ois so confused she ythinks taht the Bollea/Hogan folks are good people. How Dumb

Last Laugh

I killed my wife, and so now I have to come on here and promote the harassment of a minor. Yes, everyone please waste your time writing letters Nick won't ever read, because you guys aren't schleppy enough already.

Last Laugh

LEAVE NICK ALONE

Last Laugh

Whatever, lol. You accuse me of putting others down to lift myself, then you immediately put others down to lift yourself.

I ... Love ... it. More, baby!

Last Laugh

JTP - English, please.

Whatever

Last Laugh you are an idiot and your 10 freaking kids are crying while you are in your trailer on the couch with a beer watching a stupid show. Obviously you are an educated idiot that hates life. You may not like what is going on with Iraq, but service members don't have the choice to call in sick like you do so you can just continue to sit on your couch and listen to your kids scream because you are a low-life. No, not all military people are good, but what profession is? Give me one example of one profession where everyone is good. I wish we could be selective, but unfortunately we cannot.

Now tell me, what are you going to do for this country that you are so honored to live in? I'm sure we are all going to hear something stupid and negative, but lets face it you stupid liberal moron, what other country is there better than the United States and why haven't you moved there yet???? EXACTLY.

FlBiker

Daddy gave me ass herpes.