Graziano's Struggles Are Lifelong

7/19/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Gaziano and Nick HoganJohn Graziano finally will be able to receive reconstructive cranialplasty surgery to replace the hole in his head -- now that the swelling has lessened enough for doctors to operate.

It has now been close to a year since the damaging car accident with Nick Hogan -- and John remains in a permanent state of hospital care.

The life of John Graziano has been permanently altered, and the Marine Corps Times tells of the struggles that Graziano now faces day to day ... a struggle that has been overshadowed by the Hogan family and their continuous drama.

Nick Hogan only thinks he has it bad.

JJ

John Graziano is HOTTTT!!!! And don't tell me you pple never made a mistake or did something stupid (4got to wear a seatbelt, got drunk etc..b4) Come on alll u judgemental mo fos!

Last Laugh

No; you should be killed. Along with the whole hulk hogan family, pearASS, WHOREhan, "wrongway" richie & all the other assorted losers. Dumbasses like them & you need an extra hole in the head; a .357 round will do just nicely...

Posted at 10:37PM on Jul 19th 2008 by Get real
________________________________________

You're obviously a true pillar of society. I have no idea who those people are you mentioned, what they posted, or how I've been categorized with them, but more power to you, man. Whatever gets you off.

People who wish death on others have severe emotional disorders, and I'm not going to argue with the sick.

FlBiker

My learning disabled son in essence has killed another human being. I think I'll go snort cocaine and bang a teen age boy!

The Work Place Sucks!

I should shut up at this point cause I am making a fool out of myself after snorting this coke and drinking all this jack daniels, hell what do i know................burp!

The Work Place Sucks!

The true victim here is nick, I mean he has to live with this for a long time. The Graziano's are so selfish and self centered. My hope is that they can forgive the Hogan's and stay friends like alway's and before.

The Work Place Sucks!

Last Laugh you are so jealous cause me and Sanjay take shower's together lmao.

The Work Place Sucks!

Whatever you are a friggin loser and you like cheezy puff's, lol.

The Work Place Sucks!

I JUST HOPE ME AND SANJAY CAN GET TOGETHER LATER FOR SOME DRINK'S TO HECK WITH ALL THIS. REMEMBER THE REAL VICTIM IS NICK HOGAN YOU FREAKS.

Last Laugh

i-s-s-u-e-s

The Work Place Sucks!

ENOUGH OF GRAZIANO, HOW ABOUT THAT GUY SANJAY OR MINI ME???????????

The Work Place Sucks!

FIGHT, you are one disturbed dude.

Last Laugh

I think I'd definitely prefer Mini Me over Sanjaya.

Last Laugh

I'm a gal, actually ... but I'm certain my troll is 100% male.

CorkeyTheJetPlane

I'v seen guys that have come bak frome the war... not totally nicks fualt.... he could have not gotten in the car. it's all about money now

sully1

#8 ninatrans.....perefectly stated.

With that said, this accident was no accident. An accident is that which is unpreventable. This mess was preventable in so many ways and on so many levels. Seems to me like a case of irresponsible youths.